- 35 min ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- 58 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Movies This Video Of Salman Khan Dancing With His Mother To Sia's 'Cheap Thrills' Is Too Cute To Handle!
- Technology Recap Of Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week – Xiaomi Mi A3, Galaxy A50, Redmi K20 Pro, Galaxy A7
- News Chandrayaan-2 launch successful, 'Bahubali' GSLVMk-3 places payload in GTO precisely
- Sports Explained: What is ICC Test Championship
- Lifestyle Tom Cruise's Top Gun Jacket Raises Political Debate; Know About The Iconic Piece
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019 Likely To Be Out Soon
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
- Travel Mysore to Ooty Bike Trip Guide, Route Map, Attractions and Places to Visit
While some car manufacturers are offering support for their customers who've been affected by cyclone Fani, Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai have been acting preemptively. Maruti Suzuki sent out precautionary messages to its customers in Odisha and West Bengal, and issued a set of measures to avoid damage to their cars even before the cyclone hit.
And in order to deal with the aftermath of the cyclone Maruti Suzuki dispatched district-wise teams to access damages and to conduct workshops. The workshops were reportedly active and operational a day after the cyclone passed. The workshops were prepped with spares and the aim was to begine repairs for customers vehicles immediately.
In addition, Maruti Suzuki tied up with local vehicle towing agencies to support customers in need of help. They also provided loaner cars. The auto manufacture has also collaborated with cab services to offer mobility solutions to customers while their cars undergo repairs.
Outside of Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai Motor India also got involved and did their best to help with the effects of the cyclone Fani. Hyundai has offered help in terms of service, spare parts and insurance claims to any Hyundai car affected by the cyclone.
Hyundai created an emergency road service team equipped with 26 flatbed trucks and 21 tow-trucks in addition to several mobile service cars owned by dealerships. 40 technicians have been appointed specifically to service the Hyundai cars affected by cyclone Fani. The emergency team would be used to support any Hyundai customer calling for help to get their Hyundai car back in action.
Thoughts About Auto Manufacturers Offering Help To Victim Of Cyclone Fani
Like one of our authors' said, "t is usually during a natural disaster that true humanity is seen. Almost everyone is seen trying to help everyone, and that brings about unity." It is refreshing to see companies taking an interest in the welfare and well-being of disaster victims, and much nicer to see automotive companies doing so. We are very impress with Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai. They are the top two vehicle manufacturers in the county and now we now why. Kudos to them!