- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Outfits Are Abandon From All Things Conventional
- Sports Anxious coaches settle down for Champions League draw
- News CAA: SC gives protesting Jamia students an earful
- Movies Taapsee Pannu, Vikrant Massey, Swara Bhasker & Other B-town Celebs React To Jamia Millia Protest
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Mahindra's Truck and Bus division (MTB) announced that its Blazo range of trucks has become the market leader in the trucking industry within three years of its launch. The Blazo range of trucks sells at a premium as compared to other players in the market.
The Blazo range of truck feature BS-VI compliant engines. In addition, Mahindra's Truck and Bus division is working towards simplifying BS-VI compliant models by retaining over 80% of parts from BS-IV compliant models.
Mahindra recently launched the Blazo X 49 Rigid (MAV) Multi-Axle Vehicle truck in the 16-wheeler segment. The vehicle boasts of improved fuel efficiency and a higher payload capacity.
The Mahindra Truck and Bus Division's FURIO has also received unparalleled success in the (ICV) Intermediate Commercial Vehicle segment, emerging as the fourth largest player in the 12-tonne and 14-tonne segments.
The company launched three different variants in its portfolio in sync with its product enhancement plan, and will launch 18 more variants in the ICV segment, ranging between 5 and 18 tonne payload capacities within the next few months.
Mr Rajan Wadhera, President, Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., said, "With the HCV segment going through tough times, we felt the need to constantly innovate to stay ahead of the curve."
"This has resulted in the BLAZO meeting with unparalleled success with regard to mileage which is a win-win for its owners. We are on track to being BS-VI complaint with a wider range of truck and buses, simplified new technology and the unique customer value proposition of guaranteed higher mileage," he added.
Vinod Sahay, CEO, Mahindra Truck and Bus Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., said, "Continuing with our disruptive customer value proposition of mileage guarantee, the new BLAZO X 49 Rigid MAV truck in 16-wheeler category ensures that customers save more and earn higher due to higher mileage and payload."
"Our newly launched ICV range, FURIO has been acknowledged by the customers and with the launch of 18 new variants in the coming months, we hope to be a full-range player in this segment. We are excited to commercially launch our CRUZIO range of Long Platform Overhang buses in the employee and school segments," he added.
Thoughts About Mahindra's Truck And Bus Division Becoming The Market Leader
Mahindra is a fantastic brand that has always offered the best products to its customers. We are delighted to hear that the company has emerged as the market leader in the trucking industry within a period of three years. This is not an easy task to achieve. Kudos to the entire MTB team. Maybe their ‘Classic Legends' division has something to learn from here.