- 8 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 9 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 9 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- News International Yoga Day 2019: Ranchi decked up, Modi to perform Asanas with 35,000 people
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction - Netizens HAIL Shahid Kapoor
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mahindra Automotive has launched the much-awaited XUV300 at a compelling starting price of Rs 7.90 lakh ex-showroom (India). The new Mahindra XUV300 is arguable the best sub-four-metre compact-SUV you can buy today and bookings for it are going strong as well. The company expects the XUV300 to sell in record figures in the coming months.
At the launch event, Mahindra officials have confirmed that there will be an all-electric version of the XUV300 soon. Dubbed as the Mahindra S210, the electric-SUV will be launched in India in the second half of 2020.
As of now, not much is known about the upcoming Mahindra Electric SUV, except the fact it is going to make a bold statement in the country's growing EV market. EVs are not that common in India at the time being, but the demand for 'desirable' electric offerings have increased in the past few years; especially for products from Mahindra Electric — know more information here.
In the days to come, we'll definitely get more details as to what the new Mahindra S210 electric-SUV has to offer. In the meantime, let's have a closer look at the Mahindra XUV300 which it is based on.
The Mahindra XUV300 easily overshadows its main competitors (Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, Honda WR-V and Ford EcoSport) in almost every aspect. We have already driven it and you can check out our thoughts in the detailed review of the Mahindra XUV300.
The Mahindra XUV300 is available in four variants: W4, W6, W8 and W8 OPT; among which even the base trims are adequately loaded. As mentioned before, prices start from just Rs 7.90 lakh and goes till Rs 10.80 lakh ex-showroom (India) for the diesel-powered XUV300 W8 OPT variant.
Power comes from either a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine or a 1.5-litre diesel. The petrol engine makes 110bhp and 200Nm of torque while the diesel unit churns out 115bhp and a strong 300Nm. These output figures are the highest in its segment and makes the Mahindra XUV300, the best-performing compact-SUV in India.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra S210 Electric SUV
Electric mobility is still at an infant stage in India when compared to that in foreign countries. However, the Indian automotive market has been witnessing a growing demand for electric vehicles lately; especially in urban environments. Mahindra Electric is one of the main players in this regard and the upcoming S210 Electric-SUV is something which we are eagerly waiting to see. What do you expect in the Mahindra S210? Let us know in the comment section below.