- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 6 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 8 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News CWC rejects Rahul Gandhi's offer to quit as Congress President
- Sports Hamilton beats out Bottas as Leclerc suffers Monaco nightmare
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mumbai based auto manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra announced that they have received over 26,000 bookings for the XUV300 since it was launched in February this year. The company also claimed that the XUV300 became the second-highest selling sub-4 meter SUV in India.
According to Economic Times, the top of the line variant has seen the maximum demand and holds 70 per cent of all bookings. The petrol variant that features a 1.2-litre turbo engine, and that offers best in segment performance continues to grow in demand.
Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales & Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "We are thrilled with the XUV300 receiving over 26,000 bookings in just over two months since its launch. Consumers are finding the XUV300 to be an exciting and comprehensive package that offers thrilling performance, first-in-segment safety features and head-turning design, which is reflected in these impressive booking numbers. It is also encouraging to see that a substantial number of bookings are for the petrol variant."
The Mahindra XUV300 is based on the same platform as the Ssangyong Tivoli. The X100 platform on the Mahindra XUV300 though has been reworked to come under the four-metre segment. The XUV300 borrows a number of design cues from its larger sibling, the XUV500.
The Mahindra XUV300 is available in four petrol variants and four diesel variants. The petrol variants feature a 1.2-litre inline four cylinder engine that produces 109bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The diesel variants feature a 1.5-litre inline four cylinder, turbo-charged engine that produces 115bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The Mahindra XUV300 is available in six different colours - Dual-tone Red Rage, Peal White, Napoli Black, Aquamarine, Dual-tone Aquamarine, Sunburst Orange, and Red Rage. The variants are priced between Rs 7.90 lakh and Rs 11.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Booking Numbers For The Mahindra XUV300
Very impressive numbers. The XUV300 was designed to be a best seller for Mahindra and the numbers prove it. Excellent job by Mahindra.