- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Mumbai based auto manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra announced that they have received over 26,000 bookings for the XUV300 since it was launched in February this year. The company also claimed that the XUV300 became the second-highest selling sub-4 meter SUV in India.
According to Economic Times, the top of the line variant has seen the maximum demand and holds 70 per cent of all bookings. The petrol variant that features a 1.2-litre turbo engine, and that offers best in segment performance continues to grow in demand.
Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales & Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "We are thrilled with the XUV300 receiving over 26,000 bookings in just over two months since its launch. Consumers are finding the XUV300 to be an exciting and comprehensive package that offers thrilling performance, first-in-segment safety features and head-turning design, which is reflected in these impressive booking numbers. It is also encouraging to see that a substantial number of bookings are for the petrol variant."
The Mahindra XUV300 is based on the same platform as the Ssangyong Tivoli. The X100 platform on the Mahindra XUV300 though has been reworked to come under the four-metre segment. The XUV300 borrows a number of design cues from its larger sibling, the XUV500.
The Mahindra XUV300 is available in four petrol variants and four diesel variants. The petrol variants feature a 1.2-litre inline four cylinder engine that produces 109bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The diesel variants feature a 1.5-litre inline four cylinder, turbo-charged engine that produces 115bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The Mahindra XUV300 is available in six different colours - Dual-tone Red Rage, Peal White, Napoli Black, Aquamarine, Dual-tone Aquamarine, Sunburst Orange, and Red Rage. The variants are priced between Rs 7.90 lakh and Rs 11.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Booking Numbers For The Mahindra XUV300
Very impressive numbers. The XUV300 was designed to be a best seller for Mahindra and the numbers prove it. Excellent job by Mahindra.