- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies ‘Amitabh Bachchan Has A Profound Impact On Every Citizen’: Emraan Hashmi On Working With Big B
- News 6-10 Pak soldiers,'far more' terrorists killed in counter-fire: Army chief
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Rohit Sharma breaks Don Bradman's 71-year-old record; Umesh Yadav scores fastest Test 30
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.) unveiled its all new World of SUVs today. World of SUVs is a new format, new generation dealership that redefines the customer experience. It offers a transformative experience in automotive retail. The company has set up over 300 such World of SUVs across the country, within a span of 6 months.
The company envisioned the 'future' in order to shape a breakthrough in brand and customer experience, and brought the World of SUVs to the country. Mahindra says it is a new format of dealership that redefines customer experience. These experiences are enhanced because of the use of digital technologies and interventions. It is designed around the Mahindra DNA of 'Live Young, Live Free.'
Commenting about the World of SUVs, Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales and Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd said, "The Mahindra World of SUVs is a differentiated customer experience, a synthesis of next level technology with a physical environment that showcases the brand promise of 'Live Young Live Free'. In fact it is built on the foundation of providing convenience, transparency and personalisation."
"At Mahindra we have always leveraged technology to re-imagine the purchase and ownership experience for our customers. For a personalized experience we have several industry first initiatives such as SYOUV.com, Bring the Showroom Home and multiple tie-ups with portals for online booking of our vehicles at the pre-purchase stage. Further, for a seamless ownership experience, With You Hamesha is a digital platform for our existing customers," he added.
The World of SUVs fortifies Mahindra's engagement with customers in the pre-purchase and purchase stages. They do this by integrating the virtual world with the real one, using a combination of physical and digital platforms, alongside a robust back-end mechanism.
At Mahindra's World of SUVs customers experience design and technological interventions, thereby adding an emotional and aspirational element. The re-modeling dealerships is in line with the Mahindra DNA of tough and rugged and is conceived around the theme of 'LIVE YOUNG LIVE FREE'.
Mahindra had added a hexagon element to the new designs. They say it represents DNA and therefore has been carried forward across dealerships and touch points as an expression of the Mahindra DNA. The all new dealerships offer free Wi-Fi, customer lounges, and re-fuel counters.
Customers will now experience a high-end display area that has been built for high end SUVs like the Alturas G4. It offers an immersive Virtual Reality experience. The high-end display area features 86-inch screens that offer a next level immersive experience. This display area also has its own set of Relationship Managers that add more value to customer experience.
Mahindra has also added sales assistance via digital interventions. This has resulted in more spacious dealerships. The all new World of SUVs use tablets to capture customer information, enquiries, and to provide an immersive demo of products.
Thoughts About The All New Mahindra World of SUVs
The space looks more spacious and 'clean' as compared to the older dealerships that are quite cluttered. We were really impressed with the High-End Display Area. The tech Mahindra has added so that customers and potential buyers have 'an experience' is truly special. We recommend that every one visit a World of SUV's near them so they can experience what we experienced. Mahindra is truly living young, and living free.