- 37 min ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- 38 min ago New (2019) Hyundai Grand i10 India-Launch On 20th August — Even Ahead Of Its Global Public Debut
- 55 min ago Napino Signs MOU With Farasis Energy Inc. — Will Manufacture Battery Packs For EVs In India
- 2 hrs ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- Technology Track Every Step You Take With Under Armour’s High-Performance Smart Running Shoes
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Contestants Salary: Who Takes Home The Maximum Pay?
- Sports Wriddhiman 3.0 ready to 'shoulder' responsibility as India A take on West Indies A
- News "Ready to quit happily": Kumaraswamy in an emotional speech in assembly
- Lifestyle L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.) unveiled its all new World of SUVs today. World of SUVs is a new format, new generation dealership that redefines the customer experience. It offers a transformative experience in automotive retail. The company has set up over 300 such World of SUVs across the country, within a span of 6 months.
The company envisioned the 'future' in order to shape a breakthrough in brand and customer experience, and brought the World of SUVs to the country. Mahindra says it is a new format of dealership that redefines customer experience. These experiences are enhanced because of the use of digital technologies and interventions. It is designed around the Mahindra DNA of 'Live Young, Live Free.'
Commenting about the World of SUVs, Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales and Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd said, "The Mahindra World of SUVs is a differentiated customer experience, a synthesis of next level technology with a physical environment that showcases the brand promise of 'Live Young Live Free'. In fact it is built on the foundation of providing convenience, transparency and personalisation."
"At Mahindra we have always leveraged technology to re-imagine the purchase and ownership experience for our customers. For a personalized experience we have several industry first initiatives such as SYOUV.com, Bring the Showroom Home and multiple tie-ups with portals for online booking of our vehicles at the pre-purchase stage. Further, for a seamless ownership experience, With You Hamesha is a digital platform for our existing customers," he added.
The World of SUVs fortifies Mahindra's engagement with customers in the pre-purchase and purchase stages. They do this by integrating the virtual world with the real one, using a combination of physical and digital platforms, alongside a robust back-end mechanism.
At Mahindra's World of SUVs customers experience design and technological interventions, thereby adding an emotional and aspirational element. The re-modeling dealerships is in line with the Mahindra DNA of tough and rugged and is conceived around the theme of 'LIVE YOUNG LIVE FREE'.
Mahindra had added a hexagon element to the new designs. They say it represents DNA and therefore has been carried forward across dealerships and touch points as an expression of the Mahindra DNA. The all new dealerships offer free Wi-Fi, customer lounges, and re-fuel counters.
Customers will now experience a high-end display area that has been built for high end SUVs like the Alturas G4. It offers an immersive Virtual Reality experience. The high-end display area features 86-inch screens that offer a next level immersive experience. This display area also has its own set of Relationship Managers that add more value to customer experience.
Mahindra has also added sales assistance via digital interventions. This has resulted in more spacious dealerships. The all new World of SUVs use tablets to capture customer information, enquiries, and to provide an immersive demo of products.
Thoughts About The All New Mahindra World of SUVs
The space looks more spacious and 'clean' as compared to the older dealerships that are quite cluttered. We were really impressed with the High-End Display Area. The tech Mahindra has added so that customers and potential buyers have 'an experience' is truly special. We recommend that every one visit a World of SUV's near them so they can experience what we experienced. Mahindra is truly living young, and living free.