- 2 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- 5 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz Partners With SBI To Announce Car Finance Options: Here Are All Details
- Finance LVB To Operate As DBS Bank From Friday; Equity Write Off Clause Remains As Though
- Technology Oppo Reno 5 Pro Full Specifications Revealed Via TENNA Listing
- Lifestyle How An Accidental Text To US Teen In 2016 Became Bittersweet Thanksgiving For A Grandma
- News Cyclone Nivar likely to cross coast tonight, TN CM declares one more day holiday
- Sports Lyon dominate FIFA nominations after five straight Champions League triumphs
- Movies Richa Chadha Defends Delhi Crime’s Emmy Win Against Troll: 'What Have You Done To Lessen Crime?'
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
The all-new 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus was recently spotted testing. The TUV300 Plus will be sharing its platform with the 2020 Thar and the next-generation Scorpio. The test-mule was spotted by Gaadiwaadi.
The TUV300 Plus would feature a BS-VI engine to comply with emission norms. It would also feature a new front design with revised features. We expect the new TUV300 Plus to get launched by early 2020 before the new emission norms come into effect next year.
The spy pics reveal a redesigned slanting six-slot grille with a black honeycomb pattern. Other changes on the front include an all-new sharper headlight and a new set of fog lamps. It also features a revised front bumper with a different mesh all-around.
The spied test-mule was camouflaged completely and did not reveal any changes to the side profile of the SUV. At the back, the TUV300 Plus featured the same tailgate-mounted spare wheel from the existing model.
The 2020 TUV300 Plus could be introduced with some mechanical changes to the existing model. The present model is powered by a 1.5-litre mHAWK100 Diesel Engine with Two-Stage Turbocharger producing 100bhp. We expect the same engine to carry forward for the TUV300 Plus which would comply with the BS-VI emission norms.
The Mahindra TUV300 has been on sale from 2015 in India. The TUV300 has received minor design changes over the years. We expect the TUV300 Plus to become more feature-rich to compete against the other compact-SUVs in the market.
Mahindra has two models in the compact SUV segment, the TUV300 and the XUV300. Though the XUV300 is being sold in good number with its striking looks and feature-rich interiors. While the TUV300 has done great with its boxy-design. However, the company is not ready to give up on the TUV300, by introducing a new version in 2020
The compact SUV segment is getting introduced with new models, despite the automotive recession. The 2020 TUV 300 Plus will rival against the XUV300, the Hyundai Venue and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
Thoughts About The 2020 Mahindra TUV 300 Plus
The TUV300 Plus will get into a competitive compact SUV segment. With the new changes in the company hopes to sell the SUV better. With the BS-VI emission norms deadline on 1st of April 2020, Mahindra is all set to release new models from their current line-up early next year.