- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Acid test for Yediyurappa, Cong eyes opportunity
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The new-gen Mahindra TUV300 was recently spotted testing in India. The test mule has been spied testing, ahead of its launch next year.
The spy pics reveal a heavily camouflaged test mule with temporary headlamps up front. It also features a redesigned six-slat grille with a black honeycomb pattern. This indicates that the new-gen TUV300 will feature a nearly-new front design.
However, the rear-end is expected to remain unchanged and will be carried over from the current-gen model. The side profile of the SUV is also expected to remain unchanged.
The 2020 TUV300 could feature a revised interior with an updated infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature new interior trim, making for a fresh and pleasant feel in the cabin.
The biggest change on the new TUV300 will be the new BS-VI compliant engine. The current-gen TUV300 features a 1.5-litre diesel engine producing 100bhp of power and 240Nm of torque. We expect Mahindra to carry-forward the same engine on the new TUV300, but in a BS-VI compliant setup with increased power and torque figures.
Mahindra had introduced the TUV300 in 2015. The SUV features seating for seven, including the driver, as compared to the seven seater TUV300. The TUV300 is also available with an extended version called the TUV300 Plus offering more space on the inside.
Except the added seats, there are no other changes between the TUV300 and the TUV300 Plus. The TUV300 line-up was first launched in 2015 and hasn't received any major design changes till now. However, Mahindra is looking to change that with the launch of the new-gen TUV300 with a design overhaul to make it appealing to buyers.
The new-gen TUV300 SUV will rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. Mahindra hopes to win back some sales numbers with the introduction of the new-gen TUV300.
Thoughts About The 2020 Mahindra TUV 300
The Indian SUV segment is becoming very competitive, with a new model from different auto manufacturers being regularly added to it. However, buyers in the SUV segment would look for exterior design, features and practicality of a model while making a purchase decision. The new-gen TUV300 will check all the areas by offering seven seats, a new revised interior and updated looks.