- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Badshah Responds After Dr Zeus Accuses Bala Filmmakers Of Having Plagiarized ‘Don’t Be Shy’
- News Maharashtra, Haryana Election 2019: BJP looks to retain power, Congress eyes comeback
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Indian based auto manufacturer Mahindra has launched the all new Mahindra Bolero Camper Range, and it boasts of more comfort features than the previous models. The vehicle also comes with an increased payload capacity of 1,000 kilograms, and will cater for passenger and cargo hulling segments. The all new Mahindra Bolero Camper is available at a starting price of Rs 7.26 lakh upwards, ex-showroom (India).
Mahindra's double cabin pick-up segment lists the Camper as its flagship product. The all new Mahindra Bolero Camper Gold ZX premium variant is powered by brand's 2.5-litre m2DiCR engine that produces 63bhp of power and 195Nm of peak torque. It features an independent front suspension set up, high ground clearance, and a 4WD option, making it suitable for varying road conditions.
The Bolero Camper Gold ZX features a new fascia, a stylish front grille, and reflector headlamps to augment a sharper look. The premium variant of the all new Mahindra Bolero Camper Gold ZX features a spacious double cabin design that's easy on ingress and egress.
The interior features a dual tone style, a new center console, faux-leather seats with head rests, seat recliners and sliders to improve driving ergonomics, power windows, central locking, power steering, and retractable seat belts for improved safety and convenience.
In addition to the new Camper Gold ZX variant, the Bolero Camper is currently available in multiple trims - the Gold VX, the 4WD, a Non-AC Variant, and a 'Cash Van' variants.
Mahindra is targeting a wide range of clientele including builders, small and medium enterprises, and farmers with the all new Bolero Camper Range. It's power steering features, radial tyres and fuel efficient m2DiCR engine make driving a pleasure even when the vehicle is loaded to capacity.
Mahindra is offering the all new Bolero Camper range with assurance of the auto manufacturer's extensive service network, a 3 years/1 lakh kilometer warranty, and 24/ 7 road side assistance for one year.
Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales and Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "Mahindra has been the leader in the Pickup segment for over a decade. We always strive to understand and address the evolving needs of our customers, thereby developing innovative and relevant products."
"True to its belief 'Khaas logon ki khaas gaadi', the Camper Refresh Gold ZX enhances the customer's value within the business environment. Our Bolero brand continues to retain the basic tough and rugged DNA associated with Mahindra vehicles," he added.
Thoughts About The All New Mahindra Bolero Camper Range
Well, honestly we weren't very impressed with the older model, and we're some what unsure about the all new models. While the new vehicle does look like it is a work horse, we are sure the vehicle will not retail for private use. Having said that, thank God! The Camper range from Mahindra finally receives a much needed facelift!