- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Mahindra recently announced their Mahindra Global Care Fest 2019 that is running between 18 and 22 November. The Mahindra Care Fest is a mini-carnival, where vehicle owners, and their families, are invited to have a memorable experience.
Mahindra's Global Care Fest 2019 offers the best service for Mahindra vehicles via a fully comprehensive and exhaustive 60-point check list. The service is being offered for free. While the vehicles are being checked and serviced, owners and their families will be kept entertained, and will be offered refreshments, making for an exceptional experience.
Mr Arvind Mathew, the Chief of International Operations at Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd, said, "This will be a one of its kind event, as we are launching service camps in 25 countries simultaneously."
"We will provide the highest level of care to the vehicles and provide an elevated experience to the entire family. I am sure this will help drive engagement and brand loyalty even through the youngest members of the family, ensuring a long term association with the Mahindra brand," he added.
The company expects an overwhelming response for the Mahindra Global Care Fest, and promises to offer service that is built around the aspect of care, customer centricity, and quality. The company plans to continue with such customer connect activations as they expand their footprint across geographies.
Mahindra plans to offer more theme-based events via their global service network, and want to make their products and services more accessible to their existing customers, and offer the same experiences to potential customers.
The Mahindra Global Care Fest 2019 will also offer customers attractive discounts on Mahindra's range of genuine parts and other value-added services that include offers on accessories and extended warranty for the vehicles. All services will be carried out by Mahindra trained technicians, and the service teams will provide a seamless experience to customers.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Global Care Fest 2019
This is a fantastic way to build loyalty. The Indian consumer loves freebies, and we expect Mahindra's Care Fest to be a huge success. We also expect that Mahindra will make the Care Fest a yearly program. Kudos to the entire team for having put this initiative together.