- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 10 hrs ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- 12 hrs ago Osmania University Students Build Formula Race Car From Scratch — Powered By A 390cc Engine?
- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Hardtop Spotted: Spy Pics And Details
- Movies iSmart Shankar Box Office Collections Day 3: A Terrific Day For The Ram Pothineni Starrer!
- News Heart filled with grief: Sonia Gandhi's emotional letter to Dikshit's son
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence with win over Patna Pirates
- Technology TRAI Seeks Views On KYC Of DTH Set-Top Boxes
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Mahindra Electric, India's leading electric vehicle (EV) manufacturer, has launched an all-new smartphone app — NEMO Life. the smartphone app marks 100 million 'e-kilometres' done by Mahindra Electric products. To develop the app for "connected mobility solution", the brand comprehensively studied the usage trend of EVs in India, for 100 million 'electric kilometres'.
Mahindra Electric has taken a good amount of customer feedback to create the best user experience in NEMO Life. Among the inputs, charging cycle, real-time driving data and vehicle controls were given the highest priority. Mahindra Electric states that NEMO Life is aimed to make mobility "clean, connected and convenient".
As per data, the 100 million e-kilometres have helped save over 11,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide emission in the country; roughly translating to the need of over five lakh trees (which can together absorb the equivalent levels of emission). This has contributed a lot to India's electric mobility goal.
Mahesh Babu, CEO of Mahindra Electric shared, "I would like to thank all our customers, dealers and all stakeholders for their continuous support that has helped us to become India's first automaker to complete over 100 million electric Kilometres. To put this number into perspective, one can imagine going around the earth 2,500 times. The learnings from this milestone have gone into the creation of the NEMO Life app for our personal car users, for them to experience the very best of connected electric mobility."
"It took 4 years for our electric cars to complete the first 50 million e-kilometres and now the second 50 million e-kilometre-milestone is achieved in less than two years. This indicates that the pace of adoption of EVs is increasing in India and once again affirms Mahindra's role in moving the world towards electric mobility, " he further added.
NEMO Life also promises a complete hub of connected mobility experiences. NEMO, the cloud-based platform from Mahindra Electric, forms its base (as the name suggests). NEMO was introduced as a new generation of shared and connected services that enhance urban electric mobility.
Thoughts On Mahindra Electric's NEMO Life
The Indian automotive industry is still at a nascent stage when it comes to electric mobility and providing the necessary supporting infrastructure. However, thanks to brand such as Mahindra Electric, India can hope for an efficient electric future in the years to come. NEMO Life will definitely play a major role in this.