- 22 hrs ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 24 hrs ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 1 day ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 day ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- News Delhi govt take measures for women safety post Nirbhaya case
- Sports Big Bash League BBL 2019-20: Complete Squads, Captains & Home Grounds of all eight BBL teams
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Movies Salman Khan Reveals ‘Dabangg 4’ Has Already Fallen Into Place
- Technology How To Access The New Windows 10 File Explorer
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Spy images of Mahindra's soon-to-be launched all electric, the eKUV100, are doing the rounds of the internet. The new spy images of the SUV were taken during a public road test in Chennai. The images reveal a semi-camouflaged unit of the electric variant, one that is expected to be showcased at the Auto Expo 2020.
The spy images uploaded at TeamBHP show a partially camouflaged Mahindra eKUV100, hinting at where possible design changes will be seen. These include the hood, the boot lid, the upper rear bumper, and the front fenders.
The eKUV100 was showcased as at the Auto Expo 2018. Rumor has it that the all electric variant could be powered by a 30kW AC induction motor via a Lithium-ion battery pack, just like the one featured on the eVerito. The company is likely to showcase productions version of the electric XUV300 (codenamed S201) at the upcoming Auto Expo.
The Mahindra KUV100 is currently available in nine petrol and nine diesel variants. Petrol variants are powered by a 1.2-litre engine that produces 82bhp of power and 115Nm of torque. The vehicle is available with a five-speed manual transmission only.
The diesel variants are powered by 1.2-litre diesel engine that produces 77bhp of power and 190Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission only. The Mahindra KUV100 is currently priced between Rs 4.88lakh and Rs 7.95 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Mahindra KUV100 is available in eight different colours — Midnight Black, Designer Grey, Fiery Orange, Dazzling Silver, Flamboyant Red, Pearl White, Dazzling Silver & Metallic Black, and Flamboyant Red & Metallic Black. We expect most of these colours to be offered with the electric variant of the SUV as well.
Thoughts About The eKUV100 Spotted Testing
More spy pics means the company is nearing completion of the production spec all electric KUV100. We are certain that Mahindra will showcase or perhaps launch the vehicle at the Auto Expo 2020. We cannot wait to test this all-electric eKUV100 out. In addition, the electric variant of the XUV300 will be an interesting drive. We're waiting to see what range capabilities both these electric SUVs offer.