- 10 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 11 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 12 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs MI: Six months is a long time without cricket, says Rohit Sharma after Mumbai bounce back with big win
- News 'Hero of zero hour': Union Minister' praise for Lok Sabha Speaker
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Mahindra celebrates crossing 15th lakh unit produced from the Bolero pick-up range. This marks an achievement to the company's successful utility vehicle line-up. The Bolero pick-up range has seen much success with its wide variety of applications.
The Mahindra pick-up range includes Bolero Pik-Up, Bolero Maxitruck Plus, Bolero Camper and the Imperio. The Mahindra Pick up range is used for diverse applications including the delivery of agricultural products, dairy, consumer goods, construction equipment, logistics, fisheries, cash vans and for various Swachh Bharat initiatives to name a few.
The Mahindra offers specialised pick-up variants featuring 4WD Pick-ups, CBC Pick-ups, CNG Pick-ups customized solutions to offer the desired value to our customers. Mahindra also has a wide sales and service network making it easier for their customers.
Rajan Wadhera, President - Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "This is a proud moment for us as the Bolero pick up range crosses the 15-lakh milestone. We would like to thank our customers for their support which has enabled the brand to grow from strength to strength."
"This achievement is a testament to our customers' belief in the brand. Today, Mahindra has the most extensive range in this segment and has set new benchmarks in style, comfort, convenience, technology, and offers best-in-class value and efficiency to our customers,'' he added.
The Bolero PIK-UP is the company's flagship model is offered in various combinations. The Bolero PIK-UP features the same 70bhp diesel engine carried over from Bolero. The pick-up is offered in (2WD) 2-Wheel Drive, (4WD) 4-Wheel Drive, CBC, and CNG variants.
The Bolero Maxitruck Plus is an entry-level pick-up of the range. The Maxitruck is powered by m2DiCR diesel engine producing 63bhp. This pick-up ideally used by traders for transporting goods inside the city.
The Bolero Camper features a double cabin and is used as cash vans, contractors & builders across the country. The Camper is offered in (2WD) 2-Wheel Drive, (4WD) 4-Wheel Drive and Gold version.
Imperio is a premium pick up with SUV stance and bold road presence. It comes equipped with DI diesel engine with 75bhp power and 220Nm torque. Refined driving experience with unparalleled comfort and drivability makes this pick up an ideal choice.
Mr Wadhera further added, "Being the leader in the pick-up segment for over two decades, we have made our systems and processes robust to understand and address the evolving needs of our customers. In fact, we keep introducing new products and technologies at regular intervals to enable our customers to progress in life."
Thoughts About The Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crossing 15 Lakh Production Units
Mahindra has added another milestone badge with this achievement. This makes the Bolero pick-up range the most successful utility vehicle range for the company. Mahindra has continuously focused on understanding the evolving needs of its customers in the areas of performance, reliability, profitability and comfort.