- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Mahindra celebrates crossing 15th lakh unit produced from the Bolero pick-up range. This marks an achievement to the company's successful utility vehicle line-up. The Bolero pick-up range has seen much success with its wide variety of applications.
The Mahindra pick-up range includes Bolero Pik-Up, Bolero Maxitruck Plus, Bolero Camper and the Imperio. The Mahindra Pick up range is used for diverse applications including the delivery of agricultural products, dairy, consumer goods, construction equipment, logistics, fisheries, cash vans and for various Swachh Bharat initiatives to name a few.
The Mahindra offers specialised pick-up variants featuring 4WD Pick-ups, CBC Pick-ups, CNG Pick-ups customized solutions to offer the desired value to our customers. Mahindra also has a wide sales and service network making it easier for their customers.
Rajan Wadhera, President - Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "This is a proud moment for us as the Bolero pick up range crosses the 15-lakh milestone. We would like to thank our customers for their support which has enabled the brand to grow from strength to strength."
"This achievement is a testament to our customers' belief in the brand. Today, Mahindra has the most extensive range in this segment and has set new benchmarks in style, comfort, convenience, technology, and offers best-in-class value and efficiency to our customers,'' he added.
The Bolero PIK-UP is the company's flagship model is offered in various combinations. The Bolero PIK-UP features the same 70bhp diesel engine carried over from Bolero. The pick-up is offered in (2WD) 2-Wheel Drive, (4WD) 4-Wheel Drive, CBC, and CNG variants.
The Bolero Maxitruck Plus is an entry-level pick-up of the range. The Maxitruck is powered by m2DiCR diesel engine producing 63bhp. This pick-up ideally used by traders for transporting goods inside the city.
The Bolero Camper features a double cabin and is used as cash vans, contractors & builders across the country. The Camper is offered in (2WD) 2-Wheel Drive, (4WD) 4-Wheel Drive and Gold version.
Imperio is a premium pick up with SUV stance and bold road presence. It comes equipped with DI diesel engine with 75bhp power and 220Nm torque. Refined driving experience with unparalleled comfort and drivability makes this pick up an ideal choice.
Mr Wadhera further added, "Being the leader in the pick-up segment for over two decades, we have made our systems and processes robust to understand and address the evolving needs of our customers. In fact, we keep introducing new products and technologies at regular intervals to enable our customers to progress in life."
Thoughts About The Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crossing 15 Lakh Production Units
Mahindra has added another milestone badge with this achievement. This makes the Bolero pick-up range the most successful utility vehicle range for the company. Mahindra has continuously focused on understanding the evolving needs of its customers in the areas of performance, reliability, profitability and comfort.