- 2 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 2 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Sports ISL 2019-20: NorthEast United FC vs Chennaiyin FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Head-to-Head, TV Info
- Movies Sonakshi Sinha: ‘Dabangg Made Me Realize My True Calling’
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Lifestyle What Does Your Headache Reveal About Your Overall Health?
- News Citizenship bill will benefit 1.5 cr people; 50pc are SC, STs: RSS
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Green energy solutions provider Magenta Power has launched a portable and compact electric vehicle (EV) charger range which will be dubbed as the ChargeGrid. The portable grid is compatible across all four and two-wheeled EVs, both old and new.
The company's new ChargingGrid Series is the first fully integrated, unmanned, payment-enabled open network of smart charging solutions. The ChargeGrid series is available in four variants - LITE, which costs Rs. 11,799, PRO-3P, PRO-T2 and ULTRA priced at Rs. 32,499, Rs. 39,499 and Rs. 48,699 respectively.
Speaking on the launch of these EV Chargers, Maxson Lewis, MD, Magenta Power said, "The customized EV charging solutions from Magenta, forms the infrastructure backbone for a growing EV ecosystem, and provides customers access to energy-efficient options with ease. We hope these handy solutions, will encourage the EV switch and help address the ongoing challenges among the EV users. The Smart charging solutions are designed balancing the individual, corporate and community uses."
The chargers can be connected through a mobile app, which provides the location of charging stations. Users can also book charging slots and pay for them online. The user will also get an update on charging and recommendations on time-of-day use.
The ChargingGrid Series are waterproof and gets multiple charging options including the Type-2 connector for the EVs which have been launched recently, also they will have an LCD screen and LED indicators. An IEC socket is standard, while the second socket can be a 16A (household socket) or a Type-2 connector.
Magenta Power is already retailing the chargers with its distribution channel - Lynx, auto dealers and online shopping through Amazon.
Thoughts On The Portable ChargeGrid
EVs are gaining a lot of popularity they days and the people seemed to be really interested in them. However, the main problems with the EVs are that they run out of charge really soon. By introducing the ChargeGrid this problem can be reduced and more and more EVs will hit the road keeping the environment clean.