- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Announces New 5 Year/ 1 Lakh Kilometer Warranty On Select Diesel Models
- 7 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- 9 hrs ago All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Movies Exclusive: These Rare Photos Of Prabhas, Chiranjeevi And Ram Charan Are Too Good To Be Missed
- Sports KPL 2019: Ballari Tuskers cruise to 7-wicket victory over Bijapur Bulls
- News AAP MLA Sandeep Kumar disqualified
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Green energy solutions provider Magenta Power has launched a portable and compact electric vehicle (EV) charger range which will be dubbed as the ChargeGrid. The portable grid is compatible across all four and two-wheeled EVs, both old and new.
The company's new ChargingGrid Series is the first fully integrated, unmanned, payment-enabled open network of smart charging solutions. The ChargeGrid series is available in four variants - LITE, which costs Rs. 11,799, PRO-3P, PRO-T2 and ULTRA priced at Rs. 32,499, Rs. 39,499 and Rs. 48,699 respectively.
Speaking on the launch of these EV Chargers, Maxson Lewis, MD, Magenta Power said, "The customized EV charging solutions from Magenta, forms the infrastructure backbone for a growing EV ecosystem, and provides customers access to energy-efficient options with ease. We hope these handy solutions, will encourage the EV switch and help address the ongoing challenges among the EV users. The Smart charging solutions are designed balancing the individual, corporate and community uses."
The chargers can be connected through a mobile app, which provides the location of charging stations. Users can also book charging slots and pay for them online. The user will also get an update on charging and recommendations on time-of-day use.
The ChargingGrid Series are waterproof and gets multiple charging options including the Type-2 connector for the EVs which have been launched recently, also they will have an LCD screen and LED indicators. An IEC socket is standard, while the second socket can be a 16A (household socket) or a Type-2 connector.
Magenta Power is already retailing the chargers with its distribution channel - Lynx, auto dealers and online shopping through Amazon.
Thoughts On The Portable ChargeGrid
EVs are gaining a lot of popularity they days and the people seemed to be really interested in them. However, the main problems with the EVs are that they run out of charge really soon. By introducing the ChargeGrid this problem can be reduced and more and more EVs will hit the road keeping the environment clean.