- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 19 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Jaguar Land Rover India announced that the locally manufactured Range Rover Velar is ready for sale in India. The Range Rover Velar is available with two power-train options — a 2.0-litre petrol, and 2.0-litre diesel. The Velar's local manufacturing will now allow for Jaguar Land Rover India to gain a competitive edge within the Indian luxury SUV segment.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said, "Since its launch in 2018, the Range Rover Velar has received an overwhelming response from customers across the country. Now, with the introduction of the locally manufactured Range Rover Velar, we are able to offer this iconic, award winning product at a very attractive and compelling price than before. This will enable more Range Rover fans in India to own and drive this striking, good looking and distinctive vehicle."
The Range Rover Velar is a display of power. The vehicle sports a distinctive design with a mix of features like All-LED lights, deployable flush door handles, and an integrated rear spoiler on the exterior.
The interiors feature the revolutionary Touch Pro Duo technology, which intensify the Velar's assertion of luxury and innovation. The vehicle also features two seamlessly integrated 10-inch touchscreens, and minimalist controls as standard.
The Velar comes with an Interactive Driver Display that gives the driver a vast amount of driving information and active safety data. It allows for full screen viewing of navigation maps, phone controls, and media controls.
The Range Rover Velar features a state-of-the-art All Terrain Progress Control (ATPC) system that allows the driver to maintain steady speeds in challenging conditions like slippery surfaces, mud, wet grass and dirt roads.
The Range Rover Velar's interior design features customize-able ambient interior lighting, a sliding panoramic roof, four zone climate control and an elevated sports command position that enhances driving experience.
The vehicle also features an Activity Key Wristband that promotes the ease of accessibility and keyless entry, which negates the need to carry the conventional key fob.
Prices for the Range Rover Velar start at Rs 72.47 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Jaguar Land Rover vehicles are available in India through 26 authorized dealers. The Land Rover range in India includes the Discovery Sport, the Range Rover Evoke, the Range Rover Discovery, the Range Rover Sport, the Range Rover, and now, the Range Rover Velar.
Thoughts About The Range Rover Velar
The Range Rover Velar looks gorgeous. We understand why Jaguar Land Rover call the Velar all-powerful. Now we have driven the model that is currently available, and you can read the review here, but we can't wait to test drive a locally manufactured Velar.