- 4 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 5 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 6 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Amid political drama, Roshan Baig detained in IMA money laundering case
- Movies Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: 5 Times The Diva Won Our Hearts With Her Take On Love & Relationships!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jaguar Land Rover India announced that the locally manufactured Range Rover Velar is ready for sale in India. The Range Rover Velar is available with two power-train options — a 2.0-litre petrol, and 2.0-litre diesel. The Velar's local manufacturing will now allow for Jaguar Land Rover India to gain a competitive edge within the Indian luxury SUV segment.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said, "Since its launch in 2018, the Range Rover Velar has received an overwhelming response from customers across the country. Now, with the introduction of the locally manufactured Range Rover Velar, we are able to offer this iconic, award winning product at a very attractive and compelling price than before. This will enable more Range Rover fans in India to own and drive this striking, good looking and distinctive vehicle."
The Range Rover Velar is a display of power. The vehicle sports a distinctive design with a mix of features like All-LED lights, deployable flush door handles, and an integrated rear spoiler on the exterior.
The interiors feature the revolutionary Touch Pro Duo technology, which intensify the Velar's assertion of luxury and innovation. The vehicle also features two seamlessly integrated 10-inch touchscreens, and minimalist controls as standard.
The Velar comes with an Interactive Driver Display that gives the driver a vast amount of driving information and active safety data. It allows for full screen viewing of navigation maps, phone controls, and media controls.
The Range Rover Velar features a state-of-the-art All Terrain Progress Control (ATPC) system that allows the driver to maintain steady speeds in challenging conditions like slippery surfaces, mud, wet grass and dirt roads.
The Range Rover Velar's interior design features customize-able ambient interior lighting, a sliding panoramic roof, four zone climate control and an elevated sports command position that enhances driving experience.
The vehicle also features an Activity Key Wristband that promotes the ease of accessibility and keyless entry, which negates the need to carry the conventional key fob.
Prices for the Range Rover Velar start at Rs 72.47 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Jaguar Land Rover vehicles are available in India through 26 authorized dealers. The Land Rover range in India includes the Discovery Sport, the Range Rover Evoke, the Range Rover Discovery, the Range Rover Sport, the Range Rover, and now, the Range Rover Velar.
Thoughts About The Range Rover Velar
The Range Rover Velar looks gorgeous. We understand why Jaguar Land Rover call the Velar all-powerful. Now we have driven the model that is currently available, and you can read the review here, but we can't wait to test drive a locally manufactured Velar.