- 13 hrs ago BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- 15 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 15 hrs ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 15 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- News IPU CET Counselling 2019, new dates announced, how to apply
- Finance DHFL Defaults On Commercial Paper Repayment
- Technology MediaTek Helio P65 SoC With 48 MP Camera Supports Now Available For OEMs
- Sports Netherlands and Italy to meet in Women's World Cup quarters as Asian sides exit
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Japan based Lexus revealed a minivan called the LM at Auto Shanghai 2019. Like most models in the Lexus line up, the LM is based on a Toyota. The LM is the third-generation Alphard minivan, and features the largest grille ever seen on one of these!
The Lexus LM is available in two variants. The Lexus LM 350 has a standard set up with a 3.5-litre V-6 engine, while the Lexus LM 350h features a hybrid 2.5-litre Atkinson 4-cylinder. Front wheel drive is offered as a standard and as an all-wheel drive.
Lexus is offering the LM as a flagship model along with the LC Coupe, the LS Sedan, the LX SUV, and, the LY Yacht. The LM offers a lot luxury on board and features a 26-inch screen display, and a Rolls-Royce styled umbrella storage.
The LX minivan caters for the Chinese market that gives importance to luxury and comfort while on the move. In addition to the standard 7-seat configuration, buyers can choose a four-seat chauffeur set up. This includes two reclining chair separated by an armrest. The armrest features a control panel that looks futuristic. The four-seat configuration also features a partition with a power glass, and a 14-litre refrigerator, and a 19-speaker sound system. To keep NVH and external sound levels to the lowest possible, the Lexus LM has double-layer noise reducing glass.
The intended use of a minivan is absolute comfort. Lexus says the LM features swing-valve shock absorbers. This technology was introduced with the Lexus ES, and helps maintain an undisturbed ride. The Lexus LM is available in black and pearl white paint schemes.
Thoughts On The Lexus LM
Lexus stands for luxury and the LM oozes just that. We're unsure if the luxury minivan will make it to Indian shores, so I guess it is the Innova for us, and a few visits to either DC or good 'ol Rizwan bhai.