- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- 2 hrs ago Indian Rider Pays Fine Of More Than Rs 66,000 In Australia For Triple Riding
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Movies Surveen Chawla Recounts 5 Casting Couch Experiences: Filmmakers Wanted To See My Cleavage, Thighs
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Japan based Lexus revealed a minivan called the LM at Auto Shanghai 2019. Like most models in the Lexus line up, the LM is based on a Toyota. The LM is the third-generation Alphard minivan, and features the largest grille ever seen on one of these!
The Lexus LM is available in two variants. The Lexus LM 350 has a standard set up with a 3.5-litre V-6 engine, while the Lexus LM 350h features a hybrid 2.5-litre Atkinson 4-cylinder. Front wheel drive is offered as a standard and as an all-wheel drive.
Lexus is offering the LM as a flagship model along with the LC Coupe, the LS Sedan, the LX SUV, and, the LY Yacht. The LM offers a lot luxury on board and features a 26-inch screen display, and a Rolls-Royce styled umbrella storage.
The LX minivan caters for the Chinese market that gives importance to luxury and comfort while on the move. In addition to the standard 7-seat configuration, buyers can choose a four-seat chauffeur set up. This includes two reclining chair separated by an armrest. The armrest features a control panel that looks futuristic. The four-seat configuration also features a partition with a power glass, and a 14-litre refrigerator, and a 19-speaker sound system. To keep NVH and external sound levels to the lowest possible, the Lexus LM has double-layer noise reducing glass.
The intended use of a minivan is absolute comfort. Lexus says the LM features swing-valve shock absorbers. This technology was introduced with the Lexus ES, and helps maintain an undisturbed ride. The Lexus LM is available in black and pearl white paint schemes.
Thoughts On The Lexus LM
Lexus stands for luxury and the LM oozes just that. We're unsure if the luxury minivan will make it to Indian shores, so I guess it is the Innova for us, and a few visits to either DC or good 'ol Rizwan bhai.