- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The Lexus LC Convertible was first seen at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show, and the company has been dropping teaser every now and again. A production version of the LC Convertible was to make its debut at the 2019 Goodwood Festival of Speed, however that is not the case. Lexus brought the LC with camo on it, camo that actually looks great!
The Lexus LC Convertible Prototype made its debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed earlier today. Dressed in some striking camouflage, and while the car looks ready for a big debut, we assume that Lexus is saving that moment for a proper auto show.
The Lexus LC Convertible looks quite similar to it's concept form. The Lexus LC Coupe has been out in the wild for a while now, however the convertible doesn't shake things up too much. There's a bit of a hump where the convertible's top rests, but otherwise, it looks just like the coupe, except without a fixed roof.
Professional race car driver Nick Cassidy is slated to take the LC Convertible Prototype up the hill during the Goodwood festivities.
After the Goodwood Festival of Speed, the Lexus LC Convertible prototype will make its way to "different venues," as Lexus puts it, in order to give its engineers more feedback before a proper debut. Lexus has not revealed when the car will make it's debut, but we think it could be at Frankfurt in September, or perhaps at Los Angeles in November.
Thoughts About The Lexus LC Convertible Prototype
That may be the first convertible that some us like. The vehicle looks great and we really want to know more about performance numbers. Guess we have to wait for Nick Cassidy to finish his run in order to do so. Stay tuned, we'll let you know.
The Goodwood Festival of Speed makes us feel we're missing out on so much in India. We have so much of room to do things like this but the governments, both central, and at the state are just too greedy to let any thing like this happen. We don't have our Woodstock, and we definitely do not have our Goodwood. What a shame!