- 6 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Unveiled In India — Opulence & Luxury For The Entire Family
- 2 hrs ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- 4 hrs ago Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Working On A New Electric Car Under Rs 10 Lakh — An Electric Vehicle For The Masses
- News Ruckus in MP Assembly over law and order situation, BJP stages walkout
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Is Not Worried About Rumours Regarding Her Personal Life And Here's Why
- Sports My target is to qualify for World Championships and then Tokyo Olympics: Dutee Chand
- Finance CBDT Clarifies On Changes In ITR Forms Says Only Utility Updated
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora's Colourful Dress Is What You Need On A Dull Rainy Day
- Technology Exclusive: Baseus Plans to Manufacture Products In India By 2020
- Travel Chandrashila trek: Lose yourself, be awestruck.. such is the majestic view from summit
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
It is time for motorsport gaming fans and more specifically Forza Motorsport 7 fans to rejoice as McLaren's mentalist car - The McLaren Senna has been added to the game. Forza Motorsport 7 is one of the most realistic motorsport games out there and there is no second thought about it.
The best part about Forza is, the game is updated constantly with bug fixes and new cars being added to it. The latest update for the Motorsport 7 was announced just a couple of days ago and features one car addition, new regulations, changes to engine sounds and quite a few new Forza Special cars.
The McLaren Senna was recently added to Forza Horizon 4 and now has been added to Forza Motorsport 7. The Senna is an iconic car both because of the way it is built and because of its inspiration - Ayrton Senna.
It is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine with a maximum power output of 789bhp. It also comes with aerodynamic trickery and a large rear wing that could put most race cars to shame. With its high power output and downforce, the McLaren Senna is the ultimate road and track-going weapon with capabilities to decimate racetracks.
Other than the addition of the McLaren Senna, the new update also brings a few changes to the Forza Race Regulations. The game's developer has also made changes to engine sounds in this update with major changes happening to V12-powered cars, especially to differentiate between Ferraris and Lamborghinis.
A few Nissan engines and Mazda 2-rotor engines too have received a few sound changes.As part of this update, Forza players now also have access to exclusive cars.
Players can now purchase cars that were previously locked like the 1995 BMW 850CSi Forza Edition, 1991 BMW M3 Forza Edition, 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Forza Edition, 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 Forza Edition, 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI Forza Edition, etc
Thoughts on Forza Motorsport 7 Update With McLaren Senna
Forza Motorsport 7 is one of the most realistic motorsport games in the market today. The game has now been made better with the addition of the McLaren Senna. The McLaren Senna is an exclusive car in the real world and extremely hard to even see, leave alone drive it. Forza Motorsport 7 will now allow you to do just that, but virtually.