- 34 min ago Tata Motors Updates Nexon With New Interior Features
- 54 min ago MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Harrier — How Does The Brit Stack Up Against It Rivals?
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spotted Testing With Several Improvements & New Engine
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month Of Launch
- News Post-PM visit, Kedarnath records highest-ever visitors to the shrine: Report
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Open Sale Amazon – Punch-Hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras For Rs. 19,990
- Movies Golden Star Ganesh Is Not Celebrating His B'day This Year; The Reason Is Heart-wrenching
- Finance RITES Board Approves Bonus Share Issue
- Sports Uncertain Koulibaly suspects he will stay at Napoli
- Lifestyle What Casual Outfits Did Khushi, Sharmin, Ananya, And Janhvi Wear Recently?
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Land Rover has launched the 2019 Discovery Sport Landmark Edition in the Indian market. The 2019 Discovery Sport Landmark Edition is priced at Rs 53.77 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new 2019 model comes with a few subtle updates to the exterior, including new colours and a few additional features.
The 2019 Discovery Sport Landmark Edition comes in three exclusive new dual-tone colour options — Narvik Black, Yulong White and Corris Grey all with Carpathian Grey contrasting roof.
The Discovery Sport Landmark Edition also comes with a new sporty bumper, Graphite Atlas exterior accents and 18-inch five-split-spoke alloy wheels in gloss dark grey. On the interiors as well, the Discovery Sport Landmark Edition receives Ebony grained leather seats, Ebony headliner and dark grey aluminium finishers across the centre console.
Other standard interior features on the Discovery Sport include a new infotainment system with Sat Nav, onboard Wifi and internet Radio. It also comes with a five-inch TFT display screen.
Apart from the above changes, the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport Landmark Edition remain unchanged. The luxury SUV continues to be powered by the same 2.0-litre Ingenium diesel engine producing 180bhp and 430Nm of torque. It is mated to a nine-speed automatic gearbox as standard — read our detailed review here.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said: "The introduction of the Landmark Edition for Model Year 2019 Discovery Sport further enhances the Discovery Sport portfolio. This special edition variant introduces remarkable features to the vehicle that fortify its exceptional capability, versatility and spirit of adventure."
Land Rover's portfolio in India includes the Discovery Sport, Range Rover Evoque, Discovery, Range Rover Velar, Range Rover Sport and the flagship Range Rover. Prices start from Rs 53.77 lakh and go up to Rs 1.79 crore for the range-topping SUV. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport Landmark Edition
The Discovery Sport is the entry-level SUV in the brand's premium SUV lineup in the Indian market. The Land Rover Discovery Sport rivals the likes of the BMW X1, Mercedes-Benz GLA and the Audi Q3 in the Indian market.