- 10 min ago Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- 44 min ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 3 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- Lifestyle Rose Day Welfare of Cancer patients: What Should You Not Eat When You Have Cancer?
- Sports IPL 2020: Royal Challengers Bangalore batsman AB de Villiers surprised to find form so early
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Modi Address Students Virtually
- Movies Ka Pae Ranasingam On Zee Plex: Netizens Troll Makers, Say AC Theatres Charge Less Than Them
- Finance Last Day To Link Aadhaar With Ration Card Draws Near
- Technology Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched In India; Better Than Competition?
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold discussions with Sri Lankan counterpart on September 26
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Italian sports car manufacturer Lamborghini is all set to launch the Huracan Evo Spyder in India on October 10, 2019. The supercar will be launched at an event in Mumbai with also a new showroom being inaugurated on the very same day.
The Evo Spyder will be a convertible version from Lamborghini's ‘Huracan' line-up of models. The Huracan Evo Spyder was globally introduced first in February 2019. The supercar's features an electronically operated roof, which can be retracted in 17 seconds with a touch of a button.
Lamborghini have always featured a radical design on their models, the Huracan Evo Spyder is no different. Huracán's design is based on the spiky hexagonal forms of the carbon atom, matching that with an aerodynamic design you get the most sleek looking wall-poster worthy looks of the car.
The exterior of the Huracan Evo Spyder features a Front splitter with integrated wing and a full LED headlamps with integrated DRLs (Day Light Running Lamps). The rear of the supercar features twin exhaust, LED tail-lamps, rear diffuser for aerodynamics and an integrated spoiler.
On the interior, the Huracan Evo Spyder features brand's cockpit design with a raised central console. An 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and is integrated into the center console of the supercar.
The interior trims can be finished in three materials, leather, Alcantara and ‘Carbon Skin' company's innovative carbon-fibre material. The Huracan Evo Spyder also features the company's signature engine start-stop button as well. The steering-wheel of the supercar features a flat-bottom design with mounted controls placed for different functions on it.
The Huracan Evo Spyder is powered by a 5.2-litre V10 naturally aspirated engine producing 631bhp of power and 600Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with the company's all-wheel drive system. The Italian supercar also features company's ‘Lamborghini Dynamic Steering' which will enable all four-wheel steering as well.
The driver aids featured in the Huracan Evo Spyder include, Electronics Stability Control (ESC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), and Traction Control System (TCS) with different characteristics according to the driving mode selected.
There are three driving modes to choose from on the supercar: ‘SPORT', ‘CORSA', and ‘STRADA', the driver can toggle between different modes using a button placed on the steering wheel. The Huracan Evo Spyder is 100kgs heavier than the hard-top model, because of all the structural reinforcements added to compensate for the missing roof.
Lamborghini is getting the Huracan Evo Spyder though CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. The price and booking details will be revealed at the launch event in Mumbai, we will update you once the supercar is launched.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder India Launch
The Lamborghini have always been those wall-poster models, that people would feel excited just by watching it. The Huracan Evo Spyder with its signature Italian design is sure to leave the on-lookers drooling over when seen on Indian roads. Time to upgrade our phones for wallpaper photos and cover our ears because of the loud exhaust note from the supercar.