- 53 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 1 hr ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Technology Realme 3i First Sale Sells Over 150,000 Units Within 30 Minutes
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai First Review: Ajith Kumar Shines In The 'Best Tamil Film' Of The Year
- News Boris Johnson will be next Prime Minister of UK
- Sports Overthrow rules come under scrutiny but it cost New Zealand a World Cup
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Lamborghini has officially confirmed the launch date for the new Huracan Evo. The modern and more aerodynamic iteration of the V10 Lamborghini Huracan will reach Indian shores on February 7, 2019; just a month after its global unveiling.
The top-of-the-line Lamborghini Aventador SVJ will be launched in India on January 21, 2019.
Compared to the regular model, the Huracan Evo has been developed keeping aerodynamic efficiency as the main concentration factor. The sharp design elements stay true to this by being aesthetically-pleasing as well as high on function. The Evo is a fresh update to the near-five-year old Lamborghini Huracan.
The sophisticated Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Integrata (LDVI) plays a major role in the supercar's dynamics. Factors such as lateral acceleration, roll, pitch, yaw, real-time driving data, etc., are taken into consideration to provide the best driving experience. The new 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system (supports Apple CarPlay) is also a welcome addition.
The new Lamborghini Huracan Evo comes with the same 5.2-litre naturally-aspirated V10 engine, but re-tuned to make 640bhp and 600Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission which sends the output to all four wheels. Four-wheel-steer and torque-vectoring are included as well.
With the dry weight of just 1422kg, the Huracan Evo can do a 0-100km/h acceleration run in 2.9 seconds and 0-200km/h in just nine seconds. It can also hit an impressive top speed of 325km/h (limited).
The original Huracan LP610-4 was launched in the country back in 2014, at a starting price of Rs 3.43 crore ex-showroom (Delhi). Given the technological and performance enhancements on the Lamborghini Huracan Evo, it should be priced at around Rs 3.75 crore ex-showroom.
Once launched, it will rival the Ferrari 488 GTB, Porsche 911 Turbo S, Audi R8 V10 Plus and the Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
Thoughts On The New Lamborghini Huracan Evo
Lamborghini is doing quite decent on the Indian market, with a good majority of sales coming from South India (Lamborghini Bengaluru). Rumours suggest that a few bookings have already been made for the Huracan Evo. The country's supercar community has seen rapid growth in a short span of time (with the inclusion of various exclusive models), and it will not be surprising if a few Lamborghini Huracan Evo models hit the road in the coming months.