- 59 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 1 hr ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Sports Mission Tokyo: No sweets, spicy food for Indian women hockey team
- News Revealed: The child in Modi’s arms, who he called a special friend in Parliament
- Technology Realme 3i First Sale Sells Over 150,000 Units Within 30 Minutes
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai First Review: Ajith Kumar Shines In The 'Best Tamil Film' Of The Year
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ launched in India. Lamborghini India has not shared any details of the Aventador SVJ's pricing, but we expect it to around Rs 8.5 crore for this particular specification. The new Lamborghini Aventador SVJ is the most powerful car from the Italian marque till date.
The Lamborghini Aventador SVJ is the current lap record holder at the Nurburgring Nordschleife with a lap time of 6:44:97s, which was two seconds faster than the previous record set by the Porsche 911 GT2 RS.
The Aventador SVJ is powered by Lamborghini's massive 6.5-litre V12 engine which revvs all the way up to 8,700rpm. The Lamborghini Aventador SVJ's V12 sends 759bhp and 720Nm of torque to all four wheels via a seven-speed single-clutch automated manual transmission and all-wheel-drive.
The Aventador SVJ accelerates from 0-100km/h in just 2.8 seconds. The SVJ hits 200km/h from standstill in 8.6 seconds and continues to sprint till it tops out in excess of 350km/h. Helping the Aventador SVJ in its quest for speed is the fact that Lamborghini shaved off 50 kilograms off the regular 'S'.
The Aventador SVJ receives the full techo-wizardry of Lamborghini's Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva (ALA) active aero package. The front-end is brand new compared to the last manic Aventador which was the SV, as are the nostril-like air intakes up front on the bonnet. Also new are the side skirts, carbon-fibre engine cover and side air intakes, which are much larger in size.
The rear-end is also brand new with a new diffuser and the active rear wing. Another new feature at the rear are the dual-exhausts which look similar to the units found on the Huracan Performante.
The Aventador SVJ's suspension setup has been reworked from the SV. The dampers have been toughened up and the anti-roll bars are 50 per cent stiffer than before. The steering is more precise and the rear-wheel steering setup has been tweaked as well.
Lamborghini is making only 900 Aventador SVJ models. Another 63 cars are also being produced for an even more special edition called the Aventador SVJ 63; one of which is said to be coming to India.