- 7 hrs ago Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Wins Beauty Contest At EICMA 2019
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Petrol Model Launching In 2020: Spy Pics, Details & Expected Price
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Octavia 2020 Revealed: India Launch Details And Expected Price
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Lifestyle 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ launched in India. Lamborghini India has not shared any details of the Aventador SVJ's pricing, but we expect it to around Rs 8.5 crore for this particular specification. The new Lamborghini Aventador SVJ is the most powerful car from the Italian marque till date.
The Lamborghini Aventador SVJ is the current lap record holder at the Nurburgring Nordschleife with a lap time of 6:44:97s, which was two seconds faster than the previous record set by the Porsche 911 GT2 RS.
The Aventador SVJ is powered by Lamborghini's massive 6.5-litre V12 engine which revvs all the way up to 8,700rpm. The Lamborghini Aventador SVJ's V12 sends 759bhp and 720Nm of torque to all four wheels via a seven-speed single-clutch automated manual transmission and all-wheel-drive.
The Aventador SVJ accelerates from 0-100km/h in just 2.8 seconds. The SVJ hits 200km/h from standstill in 8.6 seconds and continues to sprint till it tops out in excess of 350km/h. Helping the Aventador SVJ in its quest for speed is the fact that Lamborghini shaved off 50 kilograms off the regular 'S'.
The Aventador SVJ receives the full techo-wizardry of Lamborghini's Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva (ALA) active aero package. The front-end is brand new compared to the last manic Aventador which was the SV, as are the nostril-like air intakes up front on the bonnet. Also new are the side skirts, carbon-fibre engine cover and side air intakes, which are much larger in size.
The rear-end is also brand new with a new diffuser and the active rear wing. Another new feature at the rear are the dual-exhausts which look similar to the units found on the Huracan Performante.
The Aventador SVJ's suspension setup has been reworked from the SV. The dampers have been toughened up and the anti-roll bars are 50 per cent stiffer than before. The steering is more precise and the rear-wheel steering setup has been tweaked as well.
Lamborghini is making only 900 Aventador SVJ models. Another 63 cars are also being produced for an even more special edition called the Aventador SVJ 63; one of which is said to be coming to India.