- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Badshah Responds After Dr Zeus Accuses Bala Filmmakers Of Having Plagiarized ‘Don’t Be Shy’
- News Maharashtra, Haryana Election 2019: BJP looks to retain power, Congress eyes comeback
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Kinetic Green Energy has launched a new electric three-wheeler in the Indian market, the Safar Star. The new Kinetic Safar Star electric three-wheeler is offered with a price tag of Rs 2.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune) and will be part of the mid-speed electric vehicle segment.
The Kinetic Safar Star offers last-mile delivery solutions and has a payload capacity of 400kg. The Safar Star electric three-wheeler offers an ideal mode of transportation of goods through the cramped city streets, due to its compact size and robust build. The Kinetic Safar Star is built with an all-steel body and qualifies for the government's FAME II incentives.
The Kinetic Safar Star electric three-wheeler is powered by a 48 V lithium-ion battery pack with 150Ah power. The three-wheeler offers a range of 130km on a full charge, it also offers regenerative braking system with a two-speed gearbox.
Kinetic also offers the Safar Star with a 3-year warranty on the battery and the vehicle. It also comes with swappable batteries, while reducing carbon footprint and zero-emissions. The Safar Star also comes with a weatherproof paint coating and is built around a tubular chassis.
Sulajja Firodia Motwani, Founder & CEO, Kinetic Green Energy and Power Solutions, stated:
"Our new noise and the pollution-free delivery vehicle is ideally suited for the e-commerce and FMCG sector. It has the potential to revolutionize last-mile delivery of goods as well as urban waste collection by our municipal corporations. We encourage environment-conscious customers to switch to the green EV option, which is not only a sustainable choice but also offers great savings."
"As compared to the cost of over ₹ 3 per km using noisy, highly polluting diesel 3-wheelers, they can now offer quiet, emission-free delivery services at just ₹ 50 paise per km using our Safar Star. We hope to generate large micro-entrepreneurship opportunities and contribute to the reduction of carbon footprint."
Thoughts On The New Kinetic Safar Star Electric Three-Wheeler Launch In India
The new Kinetic Safar Star Electric Three-Wheeler will offer last-mile deliveries in the crowded streets of India. The three-wheeler can be used for delivery applications by various e-commerce companies and other FMCG goods.