- 13 min ago Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- 47 min ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 3 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- Lifestyle Rose Day Welfare of Cancer patients: What Should You Not Eat When You Have Cancer?
- Sports IPL 2020: Royal Challengers Bangalore batsman AB de Villiers surprised to find form so early
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Modi Address Students Virtually
- Movies Ka Pae Ranasingam On Zee Plex: Netizens Troll Makers, Say AC Theatres Charge Less Than Them
- Finance Last Day To Link Aadhaar With Ration Card Draws Near
- Technology Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched In India; Better Than Competition?
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold discussions with Sri Lankan counterpart on September 26
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Kinetic Green Energy has launched a new electric three-wheeler in the Indian market, the Safar Star. The new Kinetic Safar Star electric three-wheeler is offered with a price tag of Rs 2.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune) and will be part of the mid-speed electric vehicle segment.
The Kinetic Safar Star offers last-mile delivery solutions and has a payload capacity of 400kg. The Safar Star electric three-wheeler offers an ideal mode of transportation of goods through the cramped city streets, due to its compact size and robust build. The Kinetic Safar Star is built with an all-steel body and qualifies for the government's FAME II incentives.
The Kinetic Safar Star electric three-wheeler is powered by a 48 V lithium-ion battery pack with 150Ah power. The three-wheeler offers a range of 130km on a full charge, it also offers regenerative braking system with a two-speed gearbox.
Kinetic also offers the Safar Star with a 3-year warranty on the battery and the vehicle. It also comes with swappable batteries, while reducing carbon footprint and zero-emissions. The Safar Star also comes with a weatherproof paint coating and is built around a tubular chassis.
Sulajja Firodia Motwani, Founder & CEO, Kinetic Green Energy and Power Solutions, stated:
"Our new noise and the pollution-free delivery vehicle is ideally suited for the e-commerce and FMCG sector. It has the potential to revolutionize last-mile delivery of goods as well as urban waste collection by our municipal corporations. We encourage environment-conscious customers to switch to the green EV option, which is not only a sustainable choice but also offers great savings."
"As compared to the cost of over ₹ 3 per km using noisy, highly polluting diesel 3-wheelers, they can now offer quiet, emission-free delivery services at just ₹ 50 paise per km using our Safar Star. We hope to generate large micro-entrepreneurship opportunities and contribute to the reduction of carbon footprint."
Thoughts On The New Kinetic Safar Star Electric Three-Wheeler Launch In India
The new Kinetic Safar Star Electric Three-Wheeler will offer last-mile deliveries in the crowded streets of India. The three-wheeler can be used for delivery applications by various e-commerce companies and other FMCG goods.