- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- 2 hrs ago Indian Rider Pays Fine Of More Than Rs 66,000 In Australia For Triple Riding
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Movies Surveen Chawla Recounts 5 Casting Couch Experiences: Filmmakers Wanted To See My Cleavage, Thighs
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Kia Motors is all set to introduce their first product in the Indian market in September 2019. Ahead of its launch in the market, the new Kia SUV has been spied multiple times.
Now, fresh spy pics from GaadiWaadi showcase new details of the upcoming SUV from the Korean carmaker in India. The Spy pics showcase a completely camouflaged production-spec Kia SP SUV testing on the streets.
The Spy pics of the SUV also showcase what seem to be sequential LED turn indicator strips on the upcoming Kia SUV. Other details seen from the spy pics are the prominent front fascia of the SUV, with the signature tiger grille, flanked on either sides by sleek LED headlamp units with integrated turn indicators.
Other details also include large 17-inch alloy wheels, large central air dam below the front grille and horizontal fog lamps integrated in the front bumper. The rear also comes with LED tail lights as well. The Kia SP SUV will also come with roof-mounted stop lamp, roof rails, shark fin antenna and skid plates at both the front and rear of the SUV.
Inside, the new Kia SUV will come with a number of first-in-class features, along with a bunch of features and connectivity equipment. This includes a large touchscreen infotainment system and a fully-digital instrument cluster.
Kia will also borrow a number of components from its cousin, the Hyundai Creta. This includes minor design cues, body panels and other interior finishes as well. The Kia SUV is expected to come powered by two engine options: one petrol and one diesel, although exact power figures are yet to be officially released. Both engines however will come with a mix of manual and automatic gearbox options.
Kia recently announced the start of trial production of the Kia SP SUV. The new SUV is based on the concept, first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. Kia is also yet to officially name the new SUV, which might be called either the Trailster or Tusker.
We recently visited the Kia Motor India plant, ahead of the trial production to see the scale of the entire facility. The Kia plant is situated in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh — here are more details of the Kia Motor India facility.
Thoughts On The Kia SP SUV Spied Testing
The Kia SP SUV will be the first product from the Korean carmaker in the Indian market. Kia will hope replicate the same success as Hyundai in India. The new Kia SUV is expected to go on sale in India sometime in September 2019 and will rival the likes of the Tata Harrier, Mahindra XUV500 and the Hyundai Creta.