- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News In these 3 villages in Gujarat, the groom’s sister is married to the bride
- Sports World Cup 2019: Pakistan can break their six-match losing streak in big event against India, says Inzamam
- Technology How to view hidden files on Android?
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kia Motors is all set to introduce their first product in the Indian market in September 2019. Ahead of its launch in the market, the new Kia SUV has been spied multiple times.
Now, fresh spy pics from GaadiWaadi showcase new details of the upcoming SUV from the Korean carmaker in India. The Spy pics showcase a completely camouflaged production-spec Kia SP SUV testing on the streets.
The Spy pics of the SUV also showcase what seem to be sequential LED turn indicator strips on the upcoming Kia SUV. Other details seen from the spy pics are the prominent front fascia of the SUV, with the signature tiger grille, flanked on either sides by sleek LED headlamp units with integrated turn indicators.
Other details also include large 17-inch alloy wheels, large central air dam below the front grille and horizontal fog lamps integrated in the front bumper. The rear also comes with LED tail lights as well. The Kia SP SUV will also come with roof-mounted stop lamp, roof rails, shark fin antenna and skid plates at both the front and rear of the SUV.
Inside, the new Kia SUV will come with a number of first-in-class features, along with a bunch of features and connectivity equipment. This includes a large touchscreen infotainment system and a fully-digital instrument cluster.
Kia will also borrow a number of components from its cousin, the Hyundai Creta. This includes minor design cues, body panels and other interior finishes as well. The Kia SUV is expected to come powered by two engine options: one petrol and one diesel, although exact power figures are yet to be officially released. Both engines however will come with a mix of manual and automatic gearbox options.
Kia recently announced the start of trial production of the Kia SP SUV. The new SUV is based on the concept, first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. Kia is also yet to officially name the new SUV, which might be called either the Trailster or Tusker.
We recently visited the Kia Motor India plant, ahead of the trial production to see the scale of the entire facility. The Kia plant is situated in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh — here are more details of the Kia Motor India facility.
Thoughts On The Kia SP SUV Spied Testing
The Kia SP SUV will be the first product from the Korean carmaker in the Indian market. Kia will hope replicate the same success as Hyundai in India. The new Kia SUV is expected to go on sale in India sometime in September 2019 and will rival the likes of the Tata Harrier, Mahindra XUV500 and the Hyundai Creta.