- 44 min ago 2019 Mahindra Mojo ABS Images & Details Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
- 17 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 17 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 18 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- Lifestyle The Connection Between Ayurveda And Yoga Explained!
- Movies RRR Updates: SS Rajamouli Receives A Big Shock From This Young Actress?
- News Deadly 1,100-Foot Asteroid could hit Earth in September. Should you worry?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Not fair to blame de Kock for not going for DRS against Williamson; even Dhoni missed it vs Pakistan
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch Live Update: Everything you need to know
- Finance Govt May Raise Tax Exemption Slab In Upcoming Budget To Improve Economy: Report
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
South Korean carmaker Kia has unveiled the Kia SP Signature Concept at the 2019 Seoul Motor Show. The new Kia SP Signature Concept previews the final production car that will be revealed in India later this year. Kia calls the new SP Signature an evolution of the concept SUV first revealed at Auto Expo 2018 in New Delhi.
The Kia SP Signature retains most of the design features found on the original SP concept unveiled last year. The overall look of the new concept matches its predecessor, though there are a few changes that hint at the fact the upcoming Kia SUV is nearly ready to hit the streets.
Up front, there are slight changes to the lighting setup compared to the older SP Concept. The front end of the new SP Signature features a redesigned LED signature for the sleek headlamps up front.
Also tweaked are the front bumper and the daytime running lights, with the former now sporting what appear to be vertical LED fog lamps on either side. The new DRLs sit underneath the headlamps like before but now have a distinct look to them as well, which is a big change from what appeared to be an afterthought on the original SP concept.
The Kia SP Signature concept also features a brand new blacked out roof, which has led to the deletion of the thin DRL strip that was mounted on the SUV shown in Delhi. The black-out roof gives the new SP Signature concept a distinct dual-tone black and orange look. The black roof also adds to the illusion of the floating roof.
The SP Signature concept showcased at Seoul also sports a rather snazzy set of alloy wheels. The new alloy wheels look quite similar to the one used on Kia's flagship Stinger GT sports sedan but are different from the units seen on SUVs at the carmaker's production facility in Andhra Pradesh.
Also seen on the sides of the concept are actual door handles, something that was missing on last year's concept. The rear end of the concept looks to be untouched though the black roof ends ups hiding the stoplight mounted on top quite nicely.
Kia will launch the final production version of the SP SUV in the second half of 2019. When launched, the new Kia SP2i will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta (an SUV on which it is based on) along with the Nissan Kicks, Renault Duster and Captur among others.