- 6 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 7 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
South Korean carmaker Kia has unveiled the Kia SP Signature Concept at the 2019 Seoul Motor Show. The new Kia SP Signature Concept previews the final production car that will be revealed in India later this year. Kia calls the new SP Signature an evolution of the concept SUV first revealed at Auto Expo 2018 in New Delhi.
The Kia SP Signature retains most of the design features found on the original SP concept unveiled last year. The overall look of the new concept matches its predecessor, though there are a few changes that hint at the fact the upcoming Kia SUV is nearly ready to hit the streets.
Up front, there are slight changes to the lighting setup compared to the older SP Concept. The front end of the new SP Signature features a redesigned LED signature for the sleek headlamps up front.
Also tweaked are the front bumper and the daytime running lights, with the former now sporting what appear to be vertical LED fog lamps on either side. The new DRLs sit underneath the headlamps like before but now have a distinct look to them as well, which is a big change from what appeared to be an afterthought on the original SP concept.
The Kia SP Signature concept also features a brand new blacked out roof, which has led to the deletion of the thin DRL strip that was mounted on the SUV shown in Delhi. The black-out roof gives the new SP Signature concept a distinct dual-tone black and orange look. The black roof also adds to the illusion of the floating roof.
The SP Signature concept showcased at Seoul also sports a rather snazzy set of alloy wheels. The new alloy wheels look quite similar to the one used on Kia's flagship Stinger GT sports sedan but are different from the units seen on SUVs at the carmaker's production facility in Andhra Pradesh.
Also seen on the sides of the concept are actual door handles, something that was missing on last year's concept. The rear end of the concept looks to be untouched though the black roof ends ups hiding the stoplight mounted on top quite nicely.
Kia will launch the final production version of the SP SUV in the second half of 2019. When launched, the new Kia SP2i will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta (an SUV on which it is based on) along with the Nissan Kicks, Renault Duster and Captur among others.