- 3 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 24 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The all-new and much awaited KIA Seltos has launched today. Every manufacturer wants to be present in its own unique way on digital platforms when launching a new vehicle, and KIA have upped the game by getting their own Twitter Hashflag on launch day.
Hashflags are basically the little colourful graphics that represent feelings, animals, vegetables and so on and so forth. When we use the ‘#' symbol followed by a statement like ‘KiaSeltos', there is a small red coloured SUV graphic. That is a hashflag.
While most of the hashflags on Twitter are free to use, the company has found a way to monetize them. Twitter creates a personalized hashflag for a million dollars upwards, and the interesting thing is that they are not permanent. They expire after a pre-defined period.
We've been following what KIA Motors has been doing as far as publicity for the all-new Seltos is concerned for a while now. The company is doing everything, leaving no stone unturned to promote and showcase their new SUV, and their all-new Twitter hashflag shows exactly that.
The all new Kia Seltos has been launched today and is available with 1.5-litre petrol and diesel, and a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol options. The engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission, and also arrive with a CVT for the 1.5-Litre petrol engine, an IVT for the diesel, and a seven-speed DCT for the turbo petrol. To know more about the KIA Seltos and its launch, click here.
Did You Know
If you want a personalized hashflag, you have to pay for it. If you were in the US for a superbowl game and tweeted something with ‘#PepsiHalfTime', the Pepsi graphic at the end of the hashtag cost PepsiCo a minimum of one million American dollars. The same goes for the Ironman face at the end of #Ironman.
Thoughts About The KIA Seltos Specific Hashflag
We cannot recall other manufactureres that have gone to this level. We mean, to invest in a personalized hashflag is something! We know for sure that KIA is committed to the Indian market and we're looking forward to what the company does next as far as promotions and advertisements are concerned.