- 1 hr ago Honda Dio BS6 Prices Increased For The Third Time Since Launch: New Price List Details
- 2 hrs ago New Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.26 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 3 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- Technology Vivo V20 Pro India Launch Officially Confirmed; Pre-Orders Also Live
- Sports ISL is the new home of A League players
- Movies A Suitable Boy: 2 Netflix Executives Booked After Outrage Over Kissing Scene In Temple
- News PM Modi tops social media 'trends' on Google, Twitter and YouTube
- Finance Bharti Infratel Shares Rose 26.5% In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Best Beauty Moments From The American Music Awards 2020
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Kia Seltos sales in India for September 2019 has registered 7,750 units. This is higher than the sales of the SUV in August, when it registered 6,236 units. The Kia Seltos has managed to continue its lead in the mid-size SUV segment for the second month in a row.
The Kia Seltos is currently the best-selling model in the highly competitive mid-size SUV segment in the Indian market. The Seltos rivals the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Tata Harrier, MG Hector and the Jeep Compass.
The Kia Seltos is the first product from the brand in the Indian market. The SUV was launched in India on the 22nd August and is available with a starting price of Rs 9.69 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Kia Seltos is offered with a host of features and equipment. This includes a host of segment-first features and best-in-class equipment as well, such as ventilated front seats, wireless charging, Smart Air Purifier system, electric sunroof, 8-way adjustable front seats, 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Kia's proprietary UVO Connect system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, heads-up display, LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED fog lamps and LED tail lamps; among a host of others.
The Kia Seltos is offered with a choice of three engines options. This includes a 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine option and a 1.4-litre T-GDI petrol unit. The 1.5-litre petrol produces 115bhp and 144Nm of torque and the 1.5-litre diesel churns out 115bhp and 250Nm of torque. The smaller 1.4-litre turbo-petrol produces 140bhp and 242Nm of torque.
All three engines come mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard, along with the choice of three automatic transmission units: CVT, IVT and DCT. All three engines are BS-VI compliant from the start.
Kia Motors has also announced its next product for the Indian market, which is scheduled to be launched in India at the Auto Expo 2020. The next product from the Korean carmaker will be the seven-seater Carnival MPV in the Indian market.
Apart from the new products, Kia will also share its 1.5-litre BS-VI engines soon with the upcoming Hyundai Creta. The new 2020 Hyundai Creta has been confirmed to make its debut in India at the 2020 Auto Expo and is said to go on sale later in March 2020 — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Sales In India For September 2019
The Kia Seltos was one of the most-awaited SUVs in the Indian market, ever since its global premiere in India back in June 2019. The Seltos has taken the Indian market by storm overtaking the sales of its cousin, the Hyundai Creta within the first 8 days of its launch. The Kia Seltos already demands a high waiting period of 3 to 4 months in the Indian market as well.