- 4 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Kia Seltos will be launched in India today. The Seltos will be the first model from Kia Motors to launch in India. The Seltos has already received 23,000 bookings within 20 days. The Seltos has become the attention-grabber with premium rich and striking looks. We expect the Seltos to be priced around Rs 9 lakh to Rs 16 lakh (ex-showroom). The official prices will be revealed later today.
The upcoming Seltos will be offered in two key trim options: Tech Line and GT Line. The two trim options will have six variants across. The SUV will be offered with single-tone and dual-tone colour options.
The single-tone colour will include Red, Orange, Glacier White, Clear White, Grey, Silver, Blue and Black. Similarly, the dual-tone options on the SUV include Red/Black, Glacier White/Black, Silver/Black and Glacier White/Orange. We have driven the Kia Seltos - Here are all the details.
The Kia Seltos is powered by three BS-VI compliant engine options, each with different power and torque outputs. The first is 1.5-litre petrol producing 115bhp and 144Nm of torque; second is a 1.5-litre diesel churning out 115bhp and 250Nm of torque. The third engine comes in the form of a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol producing 140bhp and 242Nm of peak torque.
All three engines are mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine will be offered with a 7-speed Dual Clutch automatic transmission unit. The other two engines will also be offered with an automatic transmission, which is a segment-first.
The Kia Seltos is a large SUV, longer and wider than its cousin, the Hyundai Creta. Here are the dimensions of the upcoming Kia Seltos: Length: 4,315mm Width: 1,800mm Height: 1,620mm Wheelbase: 2,610mm. It also comes with a longer wheelbase, ensuring a more comfortable drive for the passengers. The Seltos has a turning radius of 5.3m.
The Seltos is equipped with high-end safety features such as 6-airbags, ABS, brake assist, electronic stability control (ESC), hill-start assist control (HAC), vehicle stability management (VSM). Kia Seltos has been built using high-strength steel and comprises specialized crumple zones, which work to provide improved safety in case of a collision.
The Seltos also features auto cruise control, central locking, keyless entry, power windows, disc brakes on all wheels, and tyre pressure monitoring system. The Seltos also features internet connectivity with smart command prompts. it also features a button to contact a 24-hour call center in case of emergency.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Launch Tomorrow
The Kia Seltos will go against the Hyundai Creta and MG Hector. The Seltos has created a lot of buzz in India with its premium features and comfort.