- 9 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 10 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 11 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 13 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs MI: Six months is a long time without cricket, says Rohit Sharma after Mumbai bounce back with big win
- News 'Hero of zero hour': Union Minister' praise for Lok Sabha Speaker
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Kia Motors recently launched its first offering for the Indian market - the Seltos SUV. The all-new offering is far superior when it comes to design, styling, and features when compared to other SUVs in the segment. To add more value, Kia Motors has launched official accessories for the Seltos.
In addition, the company has added an online configurator on their website. Customers can choose from variety of interior and exterior accessories and understand how their Seltos SUVs vehicles will look with the accessories mounted.
Visual accessories for the Kia Seltos include a bumper corner protector priced at Rs 730, a body side moulding for Rs 2,471, a window side beading for Rs 1,301, and headlight chrome at Rs 1,408.
Kia Motors also offers a door visor with a chrome strip for Rs 2,467, a rear reflector cover garnish for Rs 806, a front fog lamp cover garnish for Rs 783, and tail light chrome for Rs 1,676.
Accessories for the exteriors of the Kia Seltos also include a 16-inch intense red wheel ring priced at Rs1,889, a side step for Rs 15,291, mud flaps at Rs 634, and a door handle in chrome for Rs 1,201.
Kia Motors has a bunch of accessories for the interiors of the Seltos as well. The company offers a rather content looking soft toy for Rs 552, a boot organizer for Rs 1,652, a boot mat for Rs 1,003, and a tissue box for Rs 590.
Also on the accessories list for the interiors are a boot chrome accent for Rs 868, a coat hanger for Rs 2,391, premium cushions priced at Rs 1,357, and a car dustbin for Rs 493.
In addition there is a rear seat entertainment system for Rs 36,045, a back seat organizer for Rs 848, lumbar support for Rs 876, and a premium neck rest for Rs 849.
Thoughts About The Genuine Accessories For The Kia Seltos
Well, the accessories market seems to have taken off in India. Manufacturers have been launching accessories for models within weeks of launch. We guess us Indian love bling! Fantastic job by Kia to offer a bunch off accessories that owners can use to personalize their SUVs.