- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Kia Motors recently launched its first offering for the Indian market - the Seltos SUV. The all-new offering is far superior when it comes to design, styling, and features when compared to other SUVs in the segment. To add more value, Kia Motors has launched official accessories for the Seltos.
In addition, the company has added an online configurator on their website. Customers can choose from variety of interior and exterior accessories and understand how their Seltos SUVs vehicles will look with the accessories mounted.
Visual accessories for the Kia Seltos include a bumper corner protector priced at Rs 730, a body side moulding for Rs 2,471, a window side beading for Rs 1,301, and headlight chrome at Rs 1,408.
Kia Motors also offers a door visor with a chrome strip for Rs 2,467, a rear reflector cover garnish for Rs 806, a front fog lamp cover garnish for Rs 783, and tail light chrome for Rs 1,676.
Accessories for the exteriors of the Kia Seltos also include a 16-inch intense red wheel ring priced at Rs1,889, a side step for Rs 15,291, mud flaps at Rs 634, and a door handle in chrome for Rs 1,201.
Kia Motors has a bunch of accessories for the interiors of the Seltos as well. The company offers a rather content looking soft toy for Rs 552, a boot organizer for Rs 1,652, a boot mat for Rs 1,003, and a tissue box for Rs 590.
Also on the accessories list for the interiors are a boot chrome accent for Rs 868, a coat hanger for Rs 2,391, premium cushions priced at Rs 1,357, and a car dustbin for Rs 493.
In addition there is a rear seat entertainment system for Rs 36,045, a back seat organizer for Rs 848, lumbar support for Rs 876, and a premium neck rest for Rs 849.
Thoughts About The Genuine Accessories For The Kia Seltos
Well, the accessories market seems to have taken off in India. Manufacturers have been launching accessories for models within weeks of launch. We guess us Indian love bling! Fantastic job by Kia to offer a bunch off accessories that owners can use to personalize their SUVs.