- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs Hyderabad FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The upcoming Kia QYI SUV was spotted yet again while it was testing in the Delhi-NCR region. Spy pics reveal a heavily camouflaged vehicle that has a modern crossover profile, unlike a conventional SUVs boxy stance.
The spy pics and the video (captured by YouTuber ‘Born Creator') of the Kia QYI also reveal the vehicle will feature roof-rails and shark-fin antennas. The latter could be offered on top-of-the-line variants or as an optional add on. he vehicle.
Kia's second offering for the Indian market will share its underpinnings and possibly its engine with the Hyundai Venue. The engine however, will arrive in a different state of tuning. Transmission option could possibly be the same as those offered on the Venue.
Kia Motors India will unveil the all-new QYI SUV at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020, and launch the vehicle during July 2020. The Kia QYI will compete with the Hyundai Venue, the Maruti Brezza, the Mahindra XUV300, the Tata Nexon, and the Ford EcoSport once lunched.
Kia Motors India is planning to launch two cars in India around the Auto Expo period. One is the Kia Carnival MPV that is being readied to take on the Toyota Innova, and the other is the Kia QYI — the newest sub four-meter SUV.
Thoughts About The Video
We think this whole Kia QYI spy game is losing its charm now. We need lesser camouflage, or a mole on the inside. Let the games begin.