- 18 hrs ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 1 day ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 1 day ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- News Citizenship Act Protests: 6 killed in Assam, CM says committed to protect all 'genuine citizens'
- Technology Apple 5G Smartphone Might See Marginal Increase In Price: Report
- Movies Garam Hawa Actress Gita Siddharth Kak Passes Away
- Sports Crawford defends WBO title with ninth-round TKO against Kavaliauskas
- Lifestyle From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Spy images of the rumored Kia QYI have been making the rounds of the internet. Reports suggest that the Kia QYI will be showcased at the Auto Expo 2020, and the company might even launch the SUV during the event.
The spy images from Rushlane of the all new Kia QYI show an SUV that looks like a Hyundai Venue that now features Kia design ques. The rear end of the heavily camouflaged SUV appear to be similar to the Kia Stonic SUV. The Stonic was showcased at the Auto Expo 2020.
The Stonic SUV that is available in international markets however, are much longer than the India spec Venue (which is what the QYI seems to be built on). The India spec QYI is expected to fit into the sub-4meter segment.
The tail lamps featured on the Kia QYI that was spotted while test seem to be borrowed from the Kia Niro. Design ques have been borrowed from multiple models and we're unsure of the what the Kia QYI will be finally named. Speculation is that the vehicle could be called the Kia Tusker.
The Kia QYI that was spied on while testing is most likely to feature 1.0-litre petrol engine that produces 81bhp of power and 114Nm of torque, and possibly a detuned version of the Seltos' BS-VI compliant 1.5-litre CRDI unit.
We expect that the Kia QYI will as feature loaded as the Seltos and will arrive with a touchscreen infotainment system that is Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible, UVO connected-car tech, climate control, wireless phone charger, ventilated seats, cruise control, and a sunroof.
Once launched, the Kia QYI is likely to be priced between the Rs 6.5 lakh and the Rs 11.5 lakh mark (ex-showroom, India), and will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, the Tata Nexon, the Ford EcoSport, and the Mahindra XUV300.
Thoughts About The Kia QYI Spied On
It looks like Kia Motors India is all set to dominate multiple segments. First came Seltos, and Seltos brought the Carnival along. The third offering from the company (QYI, or Tusker, or whatever Kia decides to name it) appears to be readying itself to take on the rest of the posse put together. We're sure the lads at Maruti Suzuki are doing their best to stay on top of the game, by someone once said, ‘the Koreans are here to take over!".