- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 17 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Movies Mohanlal Was Not The Original Choice For Devadoothan, Reveals Sibi Malayil!
- Sports Sullivan enjoys home comforts at English Championship
- News Kerala plane crash: 14 passengers critical; probe under way to determine exact cause
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Spy images of the rumored Kia QYI have been making the rounds of the internet. Reports suggest that the Kia QYI will be showcased at the Auto Expo 2020, and the company might even launch the SUV during the event.
The spy images from Rushlane of the all new Kia QYI show an SUV that looks like a Hyundai Venue that now features Kia design ques. The rear end of the heavily camouflaged SUV appear to be similar to the Kia Stonic SUV. The Stonic was showcased at the Auto Expo 2020.
The Stonic SUV that is available in international markets however, are much longer than the India spec Venue (which is what the QYI seems to be built on). The India spec QYI is expected to fit into the sub-4meter segment.
The tail lamps featured on the Kia QYI that was spotted while test seem to be borrowed from the Kia Niro. Design ques have been borrowed from multiple models and we're unsure of the what the Kia QYI will be finally named. Speculation is that the vehicle could be called the Kia Tusker.
The Kia QYI that was spied on while testing is most likely to feature 1.0-litre petrol engine that produces 81bhp of power and 114Nm of torque, and possibly a detuned version of the Seltos' BS-VI compliant 1.5-litre CRDI unit.
We expect that the Kia QYI will as feature loaded as the Seltos and will arrive with a touchscreen infotainment system that is Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible, UVO connected-car tech, climate control, wireless phone charger, ventilated seats, cruise control, and a sunroof.
Once launched, the Kia QYI is likely to be priced between the Rs 6.5 lakh and the Rs 11.5 lakh mark (ex-showroom, India), and will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, the Tata Nexon, the Ford EcoSport, and the Mahindra XUV300.
Thoughts About The Kia QYI Spied On
It looks like Kia Motors India is all set to dominate multiple segments. First came Seltos, and Seltos brought the Carnival along. The third offering from the company (QYI, or Tusker, or whatever Kia decides to name it) appears to be readying itself to take on the rest of the posse put together. We're sure the lads at Maruti Suzuki are doing their best to stay on top of the game, by someone once said, ‘the Koreans are here to take over!".