- 55 min ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 24 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Movies Eid Mubarak 2020: Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi & Other Wish Fans On Eid-Al-Fitr
- News Cyclone Amphan: Kolkata residents continue to stage protest to restore power, water supply
- Sports La Liga boss wants June 11 Seville derby to restart season
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Kia QYI has been spotted once testing once again, and spy pics reveal a fully camouflaged test vehicle. The spy pics uploaded by Team-BHP reveal limited details about the upcoming Kia QYI.
The Kia QYI is remarkably similar to the Kia Stonic SUV in terms of design. The QYI features a smooth roof line and fairly large fog lamps. Spy pics also reveal wrap-around headlamps, and a kink at the center of the bonnet. In addition, parts of the grille that are visible reveal a large mesh design.
The Kia QYI is expected to feature a large Tiger Nose Grill, and is expected to be redesigned to be a sub-4 meter SUV when launched in the Indian market. The QYI is expected to feature the Hyundai Venue's platform.
The soon-to-be unveiled Kia QYI is also expected to share the Venue's 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine, and possibly a diesel unit from the Seltos, albeit with different states of tuning. Transmission options are likely to include a six-speed manual and a dual-clutch automatic.
Kia is expected to reveal the QYI SUV during the last quarter of 2020, and once launched, the Kia QYI will take on the Hyundai Venue, the Nissan Kicks, the Renault Duster, the Mahindra XUV300, the soon-to-be-updated Tata Nexon, and the undisputed king of the segment, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
There will be no information about pricing until unveil, but we expect the Kia QYI to be priced between Rs 6.50 lakh and Rs 11.50 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
In related news, rumor has it that the Kia QYI might be christened as the Kia Sonet. The company recently filed trademark applications across multiple countries for the name Sonet. While these are still rumors, we think it might just be the name for the Kia QYI. Kia's best selling cars are the Seltos, the Stonic, the Sorento, and the Sportage.
Thoughts About The Kia QYI Spotted While Testing
We've said it before and we'll say it again, Kia entered the Indian markets with the sole purpose of dominating every segment it gets in to. The Seltos has already been crowned king in its segment, and we thing the QYI (Sonet) will also dominate its segment. We're looking forward to testing this Kia!