- 5 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 8 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 8 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
South Korean auto manufacturer Kia Motors is all set to unveil its first product for the Indian market tomorrow. The compact SUV, called the Seltos is expected to compete against the Hyundai Creta, Maruti S-Cross, Nissan Kicks, Renault Duster and Captur.
The Kia Seltos is expected to feature a set of 1.5-litre, BS-VI complaint petrol and diesel engines. Kia is expected to offer both manual and automatic transmission options with both the engine options.
Thankfully we have to wait one more day to 'know' the Seltos fully, however thanks to some official teasers and spy shots, we some what know a few things about the vehicle. It will feature a segment-first 10.25-inch free standing touchscreen infotainment system, ambient lighting, a 7-inch MID, adjustable head rests for all passengers, automatic climate control, and an electronic parking brake.
Kia has also confirmed that the Seltos will be equipped with Hyundai Venue-like connected car technology with an e-SIM. The carmaker has not revealed details of what connected features will be on offer, but with the introduction of connected car tech on the Hyundai Venue, we know what to expect within the Seltos. Hyundai is Kia's parent company ergo we expect the SUV to be almost as loaded as the Venue.
The all new Kia Seltos looks fairly similar to the SP concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. The compact SUV features a clam-shell bonnet, Kia's signature Tiger Nose grille, which is flanked by LED headlamps.
It features a large rear windshield, and LED tail lamps that are connected by a chrome trim. The Kia Seltos also features an upright profile which is well complemented by sharp character lines, a floating roof, and dual-tone machined alloy wheels.
Kia is expected to launch the Seltos in India ahead of the festive season this year. It is likely to be priced from Rs 10 lakh to 16 lakh.
Thoughts About The Kia Seltos
We thought that the teaser that Kia officially dropped was insane, we think the Seltos will be one of the best SUVs to be launched in India. Thankfully, the wait is just one more day. Stay tuned! We have a correspondent twiddling his thumbs just outside the launch venue and wee will give you the low-down ASAP!