- 14 hrs ago Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- 1 day ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 1 day ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Highlights: Brand's First Electric Scooter To Rival The Ather 450
- Movies Karachi 81: Prithviraj Sukumaran's Looks Unrecognizable In The First Look Poster!
- News Five rockets hit near US embassy in Baghdad
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Lifestyle How To Get Sonam Kapoor's Egyptian Goddess Make-up At Paris Fashion Week
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The much awaited Kia Seltos SUV is scheduled to be launched on 22 August 2019. The Korean manufacturer is still in the process of setting up it's dealer network across the country. While the company has been tight-lipped about it's dealer network, a YouTube channel called Car News uploaded a video that discloses some information about what cities already have Kia dealers.
Thanks to the video that was uploaded, we now know that there are a number of dealers across the country. Bigger cities obviously feature multiple dealers. While a full list of dealers will be revealed by Kia soon enough, here is the list of dealers we know Kia has already acquired.
Mumbai: Worli, Powai, Andheri, and Malad
Bengaluru: Whitefield, JP Nagar, Sarjapur, and Lalbhag Main Road
Delhi: Moti Nagar, Safdarjung, Paharganj, and Peeraghari
Pune: Hadapsar, Satara Road, Vanesa Nagar, and Tikal Road
Outside of these places, Kia has also established dealerships at Gurugram, Chennai, Kerala, Rajasthan, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, and West Bengal.
The all-new Kia Seltos will be launched in a total of eight variants, and will be offered with three engine options. There are two petrol variants - a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol, a 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol, and a 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine.
The three engines will be available with a six-speed manual transmission, however, there are three different automatic transmissions. The diesel engine will feature a six-speed torque converter, the naturally aspirated petrol engine will feature a CVT, and the 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol engine will feature a seven-speed DCT gearbox.
The interiors of the all-new Kia Seltos SUV will come loaded with features. Segment first features include a blind spot monitoring system, and an 8-inch heads-up display. The SUV will also feature a 10.25-inch floating type infotainment screen which is Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible.
The 10.25-inch screen will also will also act as a display for the 360-degree camera that is featured on the Kia Seltos SUV. The car features ventilated seats in the front, and a 10-way power adjustable driver's seat.
When launched, the all-new Kia Seltos SUV will compete with the Nissan Kicks, the Renault Captur, and the segment-leading Hyundai Creta. Kia Motors will reveal prices at launch but we expect the car to be priced between Rs 12 lakh and Rs 15 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Kia Dealerships Across The Country
It comes as no surprise, really. Kia Motors wants to launch in a big way. The best way to do this is price the product right, and make it accessible to as many as possible. We know now that Kia is building it's presence across the country. Just a matter of time before the prices are revealed. How exciting!
*Image Source: Car News By Rishabh Arora/YouTube