- 7 hrs ago BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 9 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- News Despite Modi's scathing remarks, Congress says PM used ‘evading tactics’
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kia Motor just revealed a teaser video of the all new Seltos that is scheduled for an unveil later this month. The Kia Seltos is expected to launch in India later this year, and we expect more teasers over the coming months. The newest teaser shows more of the upcoming car.
The all new Kia Seltos was spotted earlier while filming for a television commercial. The new teaser officially shows some parts of the car, including the headlamp, grille, rear door handle, and the tail lamp.
The sleek headlamps are positioned on either side of the grille, get an all-LED set-up, and we can tell from the teaser that they look gorgeous. Kia Motors has integrated the DRLs in to the headlamp assembly. The indicators are housed below the main headlamp cluster, and add more oomph to the front end of the car.
The video also shows a wrap around split tail-lamp that is all LED, giving the Seltos a premium look. The Kia Seltos sports a floating-type roof design with a shark fin antenna positioned at the top.
Pictures of the interiors of the Kia Seltos were leaked too! If the images are anything to go by, the all new Seltos will feature high-end Bose speakers. The cabin is set in an all-black interior theme. While we know that Kia will do everything to offer a multitude of features and creature comforts, we remain unsure if a Bose speaker set-up will be offered in the India bound car. The Kia Seltos also features rear AC vents.
We assume the Kia Seltos to feature a fully digital instrument cluster, multiple drive modes, cruise control, and a HUD. The vehicle is also expected to feature a 360-degree camera, temperature controlled seats, a 10.25-inch infotainment screen, and wireless charging.
We have no information about the engine options on the India bound Kia Seltos, but we assume it will be made available in both petrol and diesel variants. The Indian-spec Kia Seltos may be offered with 1.5-litre diesel and 1.5-litre petrol engine options that may be BS-VI compliant.
Kia might even offer a turbo-charged 1.0-litre engine that is features on the Hyundai Venue that was recently launched in the Indian market. We expect the Seltos will be priced very competitively, and once launched, will compete with the Hyundai Creta, the Nissan Kicks, the Renault Captur, and the Tata Harrier.
Thoughts About The Official Teaser Video Released By Kia Motors
We think this is one of the nicest teasers dropped by a manufacturer. The car looks stunning from what we see and we hope it does well for Kia. We can't wait to see the next set of official teasers and official images Kia releases!