- 1 hr ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- Lifestyle Indo-Mediterranean Diet And Heart Health: What Is The Link?
- News Rahul Gandhi has limited understanding about COVID-19: BJP chief JP Nadda
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab owner Ness Wadia sees no point in hosting IPL sans foreign stars
- Technology TRAI Suggests 11 Digit Mobile Numbers In India
- Movies EXCLUSIVE: Sidharth Malhotra Transfers Money To Bollywood Dancers Out Of Work In Lockdown
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Kia Motors India has concluded its roadshows across the country. As part of its 'Design Tour' roadshows, the Korean carmaker has covered 15,000 kilometres across 26 cities in India.
The Kia roadshow showcased three of its international models, including the Carnival MPV, Sportage and the Niro. The roadshows from Kia aimed to create awareness of the brand in the country while also showcasing its design prowess.
The Kia roadshows or 'Design Tour' commenced on the 16th of January in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and concluded in Bhopal on the 15th March. Through the roadshows, Kia was able to reach out to over 10,000 potential customers across the country.
The primary reason for the roadshows however, was to bring together it's dealer partners and customers. While also reaching out to newer audience, ensuring a deep penetration of the brand in the Indian market.
Through the roadshows, Kia Motor India also confirmed the launch timeline for their first product in the Indian market. Kia announced that their first product - a mid-size SUV based on the SP Concept will be launched sometime in the second-half of 2019. The SP Concept was showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo and is scheduled to go on sale sometime in September-2019.
Manohar Bhat, Head of Marketing and Sales, Kia Motors India stated:
"The Design Tour is a great platform where multiple stakeholders - Dealers, Customers and Opinion Leaders - get to be a part of, and experience the distinctive and stunning design of Kia cars. Through this activity we were able to gauge the excitement and anticipation around Kia amongst the masses across the country. We have received a phenomenal response from every city, and we are happy that we were able to showcase the glimpse of great design and technology of Kia in the respective cities, a taste of what Kia is about, before the launch of our mid-SUV in India."
Thoughts On The Kia Motor India Roadshows
Through the roadshows across the country, Kia plans to establish itself as a strong brand in the Indian market. Kia has already started trial productions of its SP concept-based SUV for the Indian market. Once launched the new Kia SUV is said to rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Jeep Compass, Nissan Kicks and the Tata Harrier.