- 2 hrs ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 2 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 3 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 20 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Movies Court Acquits Actor Vidyut Jamwal In 2007 Assault Case
- Lifestyle Encephalitis: The Deadly Condition That Killed More Than 100 Children In Bihar
- News Upset over no electricity for 38 years, farmer gulps poison in front of minister
- Technology WD Black SN750 M.2 SSD Review: Made For Pro Gamers
- Sports Virat Kohli on his way to being hailed as greatest of all time: Ranveer Singh
- Finance Fitch Lowers India Growth Forecast For FY20 To 6.6%
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kia Motors India has concluded its roadshows across the country. As part of its 'Design Tour' roadshows, the Korean carmaker has covered 15,000 kilometres across 26 cities in India.
The Kia roadshow showcased three of its international models, including the Carnival MPV, Sportage and the Niro. The roadshows from Kia aimed to create awareness of the brand in the country while also showcasing its design prowess.
The Kia roadshows or 'Design Tour' commenced on the 16th of January in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and concluded in Bhopal on the 15th March. Through the roadshows, Kia was able to reach out to over 10,000 potential customers across the country.
The primary reason for the roadshows however, was to bring together it's dealer partners and customers. While also reaching out to newer audience, ensuring a deep penetration of the brand in the Indian market.
Through the roadshows, Kia Motor India also confirmed the launch timeline for their first product in the Indian market. Kia announced that their first product - a mid-size SUV based on the SP Concept will be launched sometime in the second-half of 2019. The SP Concept was showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo and is scheduled to go on sale sometime in September-2019.
Manohar Bhat, Head of Marketing and Sales, Kia Motors India stated:
"The Design Tour is a great platform where multiple stakeholders - Dealers, Customers and Opinion Leaders - get to be a part of, and experience the distinctive and stunning design of Kia cars. Through this activity we were able to gauge the excitement and anticipation around Kia amongst the masses across the country. We have received a phenomenal response from every city, and we are happy that we were able to showcase the glimpse of great design and technology of Kia in the respective cities, a taste of what Kia is about, before the launch of our mid-SUV in India."
Thoughts On The Kia Motor India Roadshows
Through the roadshows across the country, Kia plans to establish itself as a strong brand in the Indian market. Kia has already started trial productions of its SP concept-based SUV for the Indian market. Once launched the new Kia SUV is said to rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Jeep Compass, Nissan Kicks and the Tata Harrier.