- 11 min ago Tata H2X (Hornbill) Launching Soon — Next SUV After The Tata Buzzard
- 20 min ago Volvo More Than 5 lakh Cars Across The Globe As Risk Of Fire Has Been Detected
- 1 hr ago Hyundai India To Hike Prices Across Its Entire Range — Will Receive New Safety Regulations Update
- 17 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- News Now, Imran Khan claims Pulwama terror attack an 'indigenous thing'
- Sports 1 Year: Tokyo Olympics unveil gold, silver, bronze medals
- Movies When Shahid Kapoor Felt DISRESPECTED As An Actor!
- Travel Monsoon-Perfect Beaches Other Than Goa
- Finance L&T Shares Dips 2 Per Cent Despite Good Results
- Technology Honor 9X And 9X Pro Launched With Pop-Up Camera, Kirin 810, And More
- Lifestyle Malaria Parasites Become Resistant To Anti-malaria Drugs: Result Failure In Treatment
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
South Korean carmaker Kia has revealed the Imagine by Kia concept at the 89th Edition of the Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland. The Kia Imagine previews the Korean carmaker's electric future and could make its way into showrooms in production guise by 2022.
The Kia Imagine concept is a handsome looking sedan concept that offers good looks along with a tongue-in-cheek riposte at competitors who have become obsessed with putting massive display inside their vehicles. Kia, however, has not revealed any details about the powertrain for the Imagine concept except for the fact that it is electric and that it allows for wireless charging.
The design of the Kia Imagine concept is quite nice with its tall roof and sharply raked fastback-style rear end really catching the eye. Up front, the 'Imagine by Kia' concept features a bold new version of its Tiger Grill. The oversized and illuminated version of the grille is now called the 'Tiger Mask' by Kia. The windscreen extends all the way from the front to the thick steel C-Pillars forming a single piece panoramic roof over the passenger cell.
View the Kia Imagine from the sides and the other than the suicide doors at the rear the design element that really catches your eye are the massive 22-inch alloy wheels. These alloy wheels each feature four flush inserts of transparent acrylic glass, which are polished at the front and diamond cross-cut at the back so that they reflect and refract the light, much like a cut diamond would, when the wheels are on the move.
The fastback-style rear end sports a sharply raked rear windscreen along with sleek taillights and an illuminated badge at the rear spelling out KIA. Despite being a concept, the Kia Imagine features storage compartments on both ends ie; a frunk and a trunk.
The interiors of the Kia Imagine Concept sport a champagne and cream colour scheme along with diamond cross-cut shells for the front seats and a bench for the rear. The dashboard plays host to 21 (yes, you read that correctly) displays, which Ralph Kluge, Kia Motors Europe's general manager of interior design states "are a humorous and irreverent riposte to the on-going competition between some automotive manufacturers to see who can produce the car with the biggest screen."