- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Pushes Kumkum Bhagya To Second Spot; YRKKH Drops Down!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
South Korean carmaker Kia has revealed the Imagine by Kia concept at the 89th Edition of the Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland. The Kia Imagine previews the Korean carmaker's electric future and could make its way into showrooms in production guise by 2022.
The Kia Imagine concept is a handsome looking sedan concept that offers good looks along with a tongue-in-cheek riposte at competitors who have become obsessed with putting massive display inside their vehicles. Kia, however, has not revealed any details about the powertrain for the Imagine concept except for the fact that it is electric and that it allows for wireless charging.
The design of the Kia Imagine concept is quite nice with its tall roof and sharply raked fastback-style rear end really catching the eye. Up front, the 'Imagine by Kia' concept features a bold new version of its Tiger Grill. The oversized and illuminated version of the grille is now called the 'Tiger Mask' by Kia. The windscreen extends all the way from the front to the thick steel C-Pillars forming a single piece panoramic roof over the passenger cell.
View the Kia Imagine from the sides and the other than the suicide doors at the rear the design element that really catches your eye are the massive 22-inch alloy wheels. These alloy wheels each feature four flush inserts of transparent acrylic glass, which are polished at the front and diamond cross-cut at the back so that they reflect and refract the light, much like a cut diamond would, when the wheels are on the move.
The fastback-style rear end sports a sharply raked rear windscreen along with sleek taillights and an illuminated badge at the rear spelling out KIA. Despite being a concept, the Kia Imagine features storage compartments on both ends ie; a frunk and a trunk.
The interiors of the Kia Imagine Concept sport a champagne and cream colour scheme along with diamond cross-cut shells for the front seats and a bench for the rear. The dashboard plays host to 21 (yes, you read that correctly) displays, which Ralph Kluge, Kia Motors Europe's general manager of interior design states "are a humorous and irreverent riposte to the on-going competition between some automotive manufacturers to see who can produce the car with the biggest screen."