- 18 min ago Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.73 Lakh
- 53 min ago 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Globally Unveiled: Improved Technology & Design
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK vs KKR, Match 49 updates: Kolkata Knight Riders face Chennai Super Kings
- Movies Ali Asgar & Charu Asopa's Akbar Ka Bal Birbal Ends Abruptly; The Actress Says They Are All Shocked
- Lifestyle Bigg Boss 14 Wild Card Entrants Naina Singh And Kavita Kaushik Sizzle In Gown, Who Looked Better?
- Finance Cabinet Hikes Ethanol Prices, To Benefit Sugarcane Farmers, Sugar Stocks
- Education TNAU Rank List 2020: Check Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Rank List 2020 At tnau.ac.in
- News Cabinet approves mechanism for procurement of ethanol
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
Jeep India has launched the all-new Wrangler SUV in the country. The new Jeep Wrangler SUV is priced at Rs 63.94 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The Wrangler SUV is available in a single five-door variant called 'Unlimited'.
The new-generation Wrangler will be imported into India as CBU (Completely Built Unit). Bookings for the Wrangler has begun in the country, with deliveries set to begin soon.
The new-generation Jeep Wrangler comes with a number of modern styling, yet retaining the signature design with a bold and muscular silhouette. Up front, the new Wrangler SUV comes with the seven-vertical slats for the grille, flanked on either end by round LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs (Daytime Running Lights) as well.
The side profile continues to offer a boxy design, with large doors, windows and flared wheel arches. The car rides on 18-inch alloy wheels with Tech Grey spokes which are standard on the Wrangler SUV. The rear profile continues to offer premium, yet rugged looking LED taillights while the tailgate-mounted spare wheel is now positioned slightly lower, to aid better rear visibility.
Moving to the interiors, the new Jeep Wrangler is better equipped and has a more modern feel than its predecessors. The SUV comes with a 7.0-inch multi-info display on the instrument cluster and an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard.
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler also comes with dual-zone climate control, tyre-pressure monitoring system, rear AC vents, ambient lighting and multiple 12V sockets and USB charging ports. The SUV also comes with Jeep's UConnect system which offers various connectivity features while also improving the overall performance of the infotainment system. It also comes standard with premium Alpine 552-watt 8-speaker sound system with a separate subwoofer.
Safety features on the SUV: dual airbags, ABS with EBD, ESC, electronic roll mitigation, hill-start assist and traction control, among a host of others.
Powering the 2019 Jeep Wrangler in India is a 2.0-litre turbocharged in-line four-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 268bhp and 400Nm of torque and is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission as standard. The engine is currently in its BS-IV guise and is expected to be upgraded to the upcoming emission regulations soon.
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler in india is offered in a range of five colour options: Bright White, Black, Granite Crystal, Billet Silver and Firecracker Red.
Thoughts On The All-New (2019) Jeep Wrangler
The Jeep Wrangler is a legendary model, known around the world for its off-roading capabilities. It comes with a host of off-road specific equipment and as most Jeeps is ‘Trail-Rated'. The Jeep Wrangler will be manufactured in the company's Toledo facility in the USA and will be imported directly, under the government's new rule which allows the import and sale of 2,500 vehicles per manufacturer without the need for homologation.