- 2 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 7 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 10 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 12 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Movies Nach Baliye 9 Grand Premiere: Fans Loved The FIRST Episode; #BhaiOnNachBaliye9 Trends On Twitter!
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
After lunching a diesel variant of their Compass bestselling model, the Compass Trialhawk last month, Jeep has started testing a 4 X 4 Limited Edition of the Compass. According to Rushlane, the vehicle was spotted in Kodaikanal recently.
Spy pictures reveal that the Jeep SUV being tested sports a 'Limited' and a 4 X 4 badge. A Limited 4 X 4 diesel variant is already on sale in India, however the vehicle features a 6-speed manual transmission. The vehicle seen on its road test features an automatic gearbox.
The Jeep Compass Limited 4×4 that was spotted testing, features a BS-VI compliant diesel engine that produces 171bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission. This engine is also featured on the recently launched Compass Trialhawk.
The Jeep Compass Limited 4 X 4 that was spied on, features 6 airbags, ABS, EBD, hill hold, traction control, central locking, an engine immobilizer, automatic dual zone AC, rear AC vents, a tilt and telescopic adjustable steering wheel, a start/ stop button, a reverse camera, leather seats, and an electronically adjustable driver seat.
The SUV also features electronically adjustable ORVMs, a panoramic sunroof, projector styled lights with Bi-Xenon headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lamps, an analog instrument cluster with digital MID, and an 8.3-inch touchscreen system.
While we do not have information about pricing for the Jeep Compass Limited 4 X 4 that was seen in testing, rumor has it that the vehicle will be priced around the Rs 26 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The Limited 4 X 4 diesel variant that is currently on sale in India is priced at Rs 23.11 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Once launched, the all new Jeep Compass Limited 4 X 4 AMT will compete against the much cheaper MG Hector, and the Tata Harrier.
Thoughts About The Jeep Compass Limited 4 X 4 AMT That Was Spotted While Testing
Automatics are the way to go in India. It makes driving in cities that have stop and go traffic a whole lot easier. The vehicle that was spotted looks exactly like the one that is already on sale. We think the only change that will be featured is the BS-VI complaint engine. We're waiting to test the SUV out so we can bring you all the information you need. Stay tuned!