- 2 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- News Sushil Modi named as BJP candidate for Rajya Sabha by-election in Bihar
- Sports Indian Elite Athletes Avinash Sable, Parul Chaudhary vie for top honours at ADHM 2020
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
American auto giant Jeep has announced benefits and discounts on select variants of the Compass model for November. Select variants now arrive with benefits discounts of up to Rs 1.6 lakh on select engine and transmission combinations.
The entry-level Compass Sport is being offered with discounts of up to Rs 1.6 lakh for the 4x2 diesel model, while the Sport Diesel variant is being offered with benefits and discounts of up to Rs 70,000. The Sport Plus is being offered with discounts and benefits of up to Rs 1.1 lakh for a diesel variant, and up to Rs 50,000 for the petrol.
Jeep's Compass Longitude, and Compass Limited trims, available with diesel MTs and a 4x2 configuration, are being offered with benefits and discounts of up to Rs 1.4 lakh. The Compass Longitude (O) trim comes with an additional discount of up to Rs 1.6 lakh.
The petrol-automatic variants of the Jeep Compass Longitude (O) and Limited trims come with benefits of up to Rs 1.1 lakh, and the Limited (O) trims gets an additional discount of Rs 1.40 lakh.
There are no benefits and discounts running on the Compass Limited Plus, the Compass Limited Plus 4x4, the Compass Limited 4X4, and the Compass Trailhawks variants.
The Jeep Compass is available with two engine options - the first is a 2.0-litre turbo-diesel engine that produces 171bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to six-speed manual.
The engine featured on the Compass Trailhawk is the only BS-VI compliant engine. While it still features the 2.0-litre unit that produces the same performance figures, it is exclusively available with a nine-speed automatic.
The second engine option is a 1.4-litre petrol engine that produces 160bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual and a seven automatic gear-box.
The Jeep Compass is priced between Rs 15.60 lakh and Rs 27.60 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
In related news, Jeep is expected to unveil and launch the 2020 Compass facelift model at point next year. The new SUVs will feature BS-VI compliant engines, and the nine-speed transmission option as well.
The company is also working on a seven-seat version of the Compass but does not expect it to be unveiled or launched before 2021.
Thoughts About The Discounts On Select Variants Of The Jeep Compass
We think this is a good time to buy a buy a Jeep Compass. In fact, we expect that the company will offer more discounts on existing models over the next few months. Time to call a dealership!