- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- News Quick thinking: How Amit Shah’s top men handled Assam during CAA protests
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Sports IPL 2020: Five West Indies players who can trigger bidding war in auction
- Movies Farhan Akhtar's Savage Comeback To A Troll: Will Ask David Dhawan To Cast You In 'Bigot No 1'
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
American auto giant Jeep has announced benefits and discounts on select variants of the Compass model for November. Select variants now arrive with benefits discounts of up to Rs 1.6 lakh on select engine and transmission combinations.
The entry-level Compass Sport is being offered with discounts of up to Rs 1.6 lakh for the 4x2 diesel model, while the Sport Diesel variant is being offered with benefits and discounts of up to Rs 70,000. The Sport Plus is being offered with discounts and benefits of up to Rs 1.1 lakh for a diesel variant, and up to Rs 50,000 for the petrol.
Jeep's Compass Longitude, and Compass Limited trims, available with diesel MTs and a 4x2 configuration, are being offered with benefits and discounts of up to Rs 1.4 lakh. The Compass Longitude (O) trim comes with an additional discount of up to Rs 1.6 lakh.
The petrol-automatic variants of the Jeep Compass Longitude (O) and Limited trims come with benefits of up to Rs 1.1 lakh, and the Limited (O) trims gets an additional discount of Rs 1.40 lakh.
There are no benefits and discounts running on the Compass Limited Plus, the Compass Limited Plus 4x4, the Compass Limited 4X4, and the Compass Trailhawks variants.
The Jeep Compass is available with two engine options - the first is a 2.0-litre turbo-diesel engine that produces 171bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to six-speed manual.
The engine featured on the Compass Trailhawk is the only BS-VI compliant engine. While it still features the 2.0-litre unit that produces the same performance figures, it is exclusively available with a nine-speed automatic.
The second engine option is a 1.4-litre petrol engine that produces 160bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual and a seven automatic gear-box.
The Jeep Compass is priced between Rs 15.60 lakh and Rs 27.60 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
In related news, Jeep is expected to unveil and launch the 2020 Compass facelift model at point next year. The new SUVs will feature BS-VI compliant engines, and the nine-speed transmission option as well.
The company is also working on a seven-seat version of the Compass but does not expect it to be unveiled or launched before 2021.
Thoughts About The Discounts On Select Variants Of The Jeep Compass
We think this is a good time to buy a buy a Jeep Compass. In fact, we expect that the company will offer more discounts on existing models over the next few months. Time to call a dealership!