- 7 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 8 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
TRA just named Jeep as India's most trusted automobile brand in their Brand Trust Report, 2019. Jeep was also ranked India's second most trusted brand across categories covering 1000 popular brands.
The No. 2 ranking is a humongous leap from last years rankings where Jeep stood at 533. With the amount of competition in the industry, and in the segment, winning the trust of the Indian consumer, and topping the list in a matter of three years of operations in the country is a significant achievement.
Kevin Flynn, President and Managing Director, FCA India, said, "The investment and effort put into our brand in India is paying off. The Brand Trust Report ranking is validation of our strategy to link Jeep and its heritage to freedom, adventure, authenticity and passion. The commitment and passion with which we have nurtured customer and business relationships have helped forge extraordinary bonds between the brand and the vehicle owners."
The brand ranking is the latest in a series of milestones over the past year for Jeep. Other milestones include an expansion of their network that now has over 82 dealers across 70 cities - a 50% rise since August 2017. The growing network strategically complements the company's growing volumes in India.
Another milestone achieved by Jeep was the introduction of Mopar service standards in the country. Mopar has set automobile service standards across the globe over the last 80 years. Mopar offers customers all service requirements, including plush facilities to relax in while teams of 600 experts cater to customers vehicle in world-class workshops.
Mr Flynn added, "The deep trust in the Jeep brand has resulted in strong bonds that have nurtured us. Not only has Jeep come to represent a way of life articulated by our 'Go Anywhere. Do Anything' motto, it has become a part of the Jeep owner's identity. Jeep is an experiential brand globally and we believe in setting the stage for our customers and fans to experience the Jeep Life."
Jeep India also offers Jeep Trails, their flagship adventure experience, held across the nation where Jeep owners explore various terrains. Also on offer is Camp Jeep, an experiential program for Jeep fans and enthusiasts to participate in off-roading activities and experience the Jeep Life. Jeep India is determined to bring experiential programs for their customers and continue building strong relationships.
Thoughts About Jeep Becoming India's Most Trusted Automobile Brand
Congratulations to Jeep and their team that has made this possible. Jeep has been in India for a few years now and to be right at the top as far as trust is concerned is a brilliant achievement, especially in a country that is quite unforgiving. All of us at Drivespark congratulate them, and wish them all the best for their future endeavors.