- 42 min ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- 43 min ago New (2019) Hyundai Grand i10 India-Launch On 20th August — Even Ahead Of Its Global Public Debut
- 1 hr ago Napino Signs MOU With Farasis Energy Inc. — Will Manufacture Battery Packs For EVs In India
- 3 hrs ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- News Retained it because it was lucky: Kumaraswamy on why he stayed on at Taj West End
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Technology Track Every Step You Take With Under Armour’s High-Performance Smart Running Shoes
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Contestants Salary: Who Takes Home The Maximum Pay?
- Lifestyle L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
TRA just named Jeep as India's most trusted automobile brand in their Brand Trust Report, 2019. Jeep was also ranked India's second most trusted brand across categories covering 1000 popular brands.
The No. 2 ranking is a humongous leap from last years rankings where Jeep stood at 533. With the amount of competition in the industry, and in the segment, winning the trust of the Indian consumer, and topping the list in a matter of three years of operations in the country is a significant achievement.
Kevin Flynn, President and Managing Director, FCA India, said, "The investment and effort put into our brand in India is paying off. The Brand Trust Report ranking is validation of our strategy to link Jeep and its heritage to freedom, adventure, authenticity and passion. The commitment and passion with which we have nurtured customer and business relationships have helped forge extraordinary bonds between the brand and the vehicle owners."
The brand ranking is the latest in a series of milestones over the past year for Jeep. Other milestones include an expansion of their network that now has over 82 dealers across 70 cities - a 50% rise since August 2017. The growing network strategically complements the company's growing volumes in India.
Another milestone achieved by Jeep was the introduction of Mopar service standards in the country. Mopar has set automobile service standards across the globe over the last 80 years. Mopar offers customers all service requirements, including plush facilities to relax in while teams of 600 experts cater to customers vehicle in world-class workshops.
Mr Flynn added, "The deep trust in the Jeep brand has resulted in strong bonds that have nurtured us. Not only has Jeep come to represent a way of life articulated by our 'Go Anywhere. Do Anything' motto, it has become a part of the Jeep owner's identity. Jeep is an experiential brand globally and we believe in setting the stage for our customers and fans to experience the Jeep Life."
Jeep India also offers Jeep Trails, their flagship adventure experience, held across the nation where Jeep owners explore various terrains. Also on offer is Camp Jeep, an experiential program for Jeep fans and enthusiasts to participate in off-roading activities and experience the Jeep Life. Jeep India is determined to bring experiential programs for their customers and continue building strong relationships.
Thoughts About Jeep Becoming India's Most Trusted Automobile Brand
Congratulations to Jeep and their team that has made this possible. Jeep has been in India for a few years now and to be right at the top as far as trust is concerned is a brilliant achievement, especially in a country that is quite unforgiving. All of us at Drivespark congratulate them, and wish them all the best for their future endeavors.