- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Maharashtra, Haryana Election 2019: BJP looks to retain power, Congress eyes comeback
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Jaguar will be launching an all-new SUV called the J-Pace. The Jaguar J-Pace once launched will become the new flagship SUV from the British marque as it will be positioned higher than the F-Pace.
The new Jaguar J-Pace will be built on the new MLA platform that will also underpin Land Rover's upcoming luxury SUVs. Jaguar Land Rover is one of the well-known luxury car manufacturers in the world.
Jaguar produces some of the best luxury and performance sedans and coupes while Land Rover is known for their SUVs, right from the Defender to the flagship Range Rover. In 2015 though, Jaguar made history by announcing that it would for the first time produce an SUV.
Jaguar finally unveiled the F-Pace at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show and the SUV went into production in 2016. The F-Pace has since then been one of Jaguar's best-selling vehicles. Following the success of the F-Pace, Jaguar launched the I-Pace in 2018.
The I-Pace is an all-electric 5-door SUV and has been doing reasonably well. However, it seems like the well-known sports car manufacturer can't resist the thought of more SUVs in its line-up. Jaguar has now revealed that it is working on the J-Pace.
The J-Pace as mentioned earlier will be positioned higher than the F-Pace. It will also be sold with a variety of powertrain options, including electric powertrain. Jaguar Land Rover had earlier announced that every new model line that will be introduced from 2020 will have at least one electric variant.
The upcoming Jaguar J-Pace too would be developed keeping this in mind. The ultimate aim and result is to have pure electric cars. However, it would take time to get there and Jaguar Land Rover is taking baby steps, by introducing electric variants alongside its petrol and diesel counterparts.
Hence, we will soon see, mild-hybrid, full-hybrid, plug-in hybrid and pure electric vehicles from Jaguar Land Rover in the coming days. Upcoming models include the replacements for the XE, XJ and F-Type.
Of these, the XJ will be launched first, bringing in the much-awaited all-electric Jaguar XJ. The new models will also come with a brand-new design language. At the moment though, details are scarce.
Jaguar is also considering smaller models which would probably be named the A-Pace or B-Pace. As you would have guessed by now, these will be smaller SUVs designed to compete with the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLA and Audi Q3.
Thoughts On Jaguar J-Pace Flagship SUV Being Developed
SUVs are the new trend. Manufacturers who never would have even imagined making an SUV are now actually manufacturing SUVs and this includes the likes of Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Lamborghini and even Jaguar. Now, with the electric trend kicking in, we can soon expect everyone to produce electric SUVs.