- 2 hrs ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 4 hrs ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- 4 hrs ago Driving License & Vehicle Registration Validity Extended Until 30 September
- 6 hrs ago Hero Electric Scooter Prices Dropped By Up To Rs 15,000: Optima HX FAME 2 Subsidy Revised Price List
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Teases New Project With An Interesting Clip, Will Announce Details On June 20
- Finance Markets To Remain Volatile Next Week, Global Markets Remain Key
- Technology OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
- News PM Modi's aide, former bureaucrat AK Sharma made UP BJP's Vice President amid reports of dissent
- Education Summer Solstice 2021: Know Why June 21 Is The Longest Day Of The Year
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand, Day 2 Updates: NZ win toss, bowl first, here's Playing 11 details
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Isuzu Motors India has announced the launch of its new 3S (Sales, Service & Spares) dealership, Mahavir Isuzu, in Bhimavaram Andhra Pradesh. The new dealership is part of the company's rural network expansion strategy.
The dealership that was just opened, adds to the three authorised dealerships in the state — Vishakapatnam, Rajahmundry, and Vijaywada. The just opened Mahavir Isuzu dealership is spread over an area of 7,500sq-ft, and is located on Undi Road, Bhimavaram.
While speaking at the inauguration, Takeshi Hirano, Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Isuzu Motors India, said that the company was strengthening its sales and service operations constantly across the country.
Andhra Pradesh is home for Isuzu vehicles in India, and is one of the key growth markets for the company. Isuzu's sales & service operations are backed by various levels of internal training programs that aim to provide customers the ultimate experience at any dealerships.
Isuzu's relation with the Mahavir group goes back to when Isuzu started operations in India during 2012. The company said they were elated to have Mahavir on their side and that they were doing a fantastic job in sales and service over the years.
Isuzu currently offers the D-Max V-Cross and the MU-X models in India. The D-Max V-Cross models features engine specs between 1898cc and 2499cc, are available with both manual and automatic transmissions. The vehicle is priced between Rs 16.5 lakh and Rs 19.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The MU-X models available in India feature a 3.0-litre engine that produces 175bhp of power and 380Nm of torque. The vehicle is available with an automatic transmission only. The MU-X is priced between Rs 27.35 lakh and Rs 29.32 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
In addition, Isuzu vehicles purchased from any of the authorised outlets in Andhra Pradesh are exempted from Motor Vehicle Tax till March 2020.
Thoughts About The New Isuzu Dealership
Isuzu needs to expand its presence by a whole lot more if they want to stay in the game. They have fantastic SUVs to offer but lack the kind of presence the top five manufacturers have in the country. More presence equals more sales. Or may be they just have a different strategy.