- 57 min ago Honda Dio BS6 Prices Increased For The Third Time Since Launch: New Price List Details
- 1 hr ago New Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.26 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 3 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- Technology Vivo V20 Pro India Launch Officially Confirmed; Pre-Orders Also Live
- Sports ISL is the new home of A League players
- Movies A Suitable Boy: 2 Netflix Executives Booked After Outrage Over Kissing Scene In Temple
- Finance Bharti Infratel Shares Rose 26.5% In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Best Beauty Moments From The American Music Awards 2020
- News Cyclone Nivar LIVE: Red Alert in Tamil Nadu; Sec 144 in Puducherry for Next 3 Days
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Isuzu Motors India has announced the launch of its new 3S (Sales, Service & Spares) dealership, Mahavir Isuzu, in Bhimavaram Andhra Pradesh. The new dealership is part of the company's rural network expansion strategy.
The dealership that was just opened, adds to the three authorised dealerships in the state — Vishakapatnam, Rajahmundry, and Vijaywada. The just opened Mahavir Isuzu dealership is spread over an area of 7,500sq-ft, and is located on Undi Road, Bhimavaram.
While speaking at the inauguration, Takeshi Hirano, Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Isuzu Motors India, said that the company was strengthening its sales and service operations constantly across the country.
Andhra Pradesh is home for Isuzu vehicles in India, and is one of the key growth markets for the company. Isuzu's sales & service operations are backed by various levels of internal training programs that aim to provide customers the ultimate experience at any dealerships.
Isuzu's relation with the Mahavir group goes back to when Isuzu started operations in India during 2012. The company said they were elated to have Mahavir on their side and that they were doing a fantastic job in sales and service over the years.
Isuzu currently offers the D-Max V-Cross and the MU-X models in India. The D-Max V-Cross models features engine specs between 1898cc and 2499cc, are available with both manual and automatic transmissions. The vehicle is priced between Rs 16.5 lakh and Rs 19.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The MU-X models available in India feature a 3.0-litre engine that produces 175bhp of power and 380Nm of torque. The vehicle is available with an automatic transmission only. The MU-X is priced between Rs 27.35 lakh and Rs 29.32 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
In addition, Isuzu vehicles purchased from any of the authorised outlets in Andhra Pradesh are exempted from Motor Vehicle Tax till March 2020.
Thoughts About The New Isuzu Dealership
Isuzu needs to expand its presence by a whole lot more if they want to stay in the game. They have fantastic SUVs to offer but lack the kind of presence the top five manufacturers have in the country. More presence equals more sales. Or may be they just have a different strategy.