- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Isuzu is giving the D-Max V Cross a mid cycle facelift, and the vehicle is slated to showcase 20 new upgrades, that are only cosmetic. While the engine spec remain the same, the company id bringing changes to the exteriors and the interiors. In addition, the Isuzu D-Max V Cross will also be available in two new colours — Sapphire Blue and Silky Pearl White.
Isuzu says that bookings have started and are being accepted at all company showrooms. They also say that prices have not been revised just yet, and the company is retailing the facelift as an introductory offer. Prices are expected to go up soon. The Isuzu D-MAX V-Cross currently retails between Rs 15.51 lakh and Rs 17.03 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Isuzu has made a total of 20 changes to the Isuzu V Cross facelift, and these include exterior and interior upgrades that make the truck more attractive.
The all new Isuzu V Cross facelift features a new front grille, Bi-LED headlamps, fog lamps with chrome bezels, diamond cut 18-inch alloy wheels, and flared wheel arches. Its aggressive stance is accentuated with roof rails, a shark fin antenna, side steps, a blackened B Pillar, and chrome accents on the bumper. The rear features new LED tail lamps, and new design lines.
The interiors of ISUZU D-MAX V-Cross facelift feature a full black color scheme common to both variants on offer. The seats are better contoured, and the 'High' variant features perforated leather seats for added passenger comforts.
The cockpit features a new 3D Design Electro-Luminescent Meter and Gear Shift Indicator offering vital information to the driver, while the dashboard, central console, and doors also follow the all black color scheme. USB charging is now offered for passengers at the rear.
Upgraded safety features on the Isuzu D-MAX V-Cross facelift now have PESS – Passive Entry and Start Stop feature allowing for easy access at the touch of a button, the vehicle also features an iGRIP platform, seat belts with pre-tensioners, load limiters, a speed sensitive door lock, seat belt reminder for co-passenger, front, side and curtain airbags, hill start assist and hill descent control. ABS and EBD are also offered as standard.
The Isuzu D-MAX V-Cross is powered by a BS-VI compliant engine that produces 134bhp of power and 320Nm torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Thoughts About The Isuzu D-Max V Cross Facelift
The Isuzu D-Max V Cross has got to be one of the best looking trucks in the country. Wait, they are the only truck, yes? Either way, the vehicle looks stunning, and we all turn to look at one of these beautiful beasts on the road. It is really good to hear that Isuzu is giving the D-Max V Cross a facelift, and we cannot wait to see the car in the flesh!