- 1 hr ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- 17 hrs ago MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- 18 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Limited Time Subscription Offer Introduced During Festive Season
- 19 hrs ago MG Gloster Off-Road Capabilities Showcased Ahead Of Launch: Video & Other Details
- News With a scathing attack at the UN, India takes on Pakistan
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Technology BSNL Raises Rs. 8,500 Crore Via Sovereign Bonds To Clear Debt
- Lifestyle To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4 Week 3 Nominations: 7 Contestants Including Monal Gajjar, Lasya On The List!
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw results and highlights: September 21, 2020
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Isuzu is offering massive discounts across its portfolio. The offer at hand is valid on the V-Cross base and MU-X variants, and all commercial D-Max and S-Cab variants. The offer is valid till October 31st, 2019.
Isuzu's discounts range between Rs 50,000 to Rs 2 lakh depending on the models and the variants. The discounts come at a time when the industry is facing low sales. While the company says discounts are being offered, dealers say they still have to hear from the company about discounts.
Dealers are expected to offer added benefits on top of the Isuzu's discounts as well. The D-Max V-Cross lifestyle pick-up base variant and the MU-X SUV are priced at Rs 16.54 lakh and Rs 27.35 lakh respectively (ex-showroom, India), respectively. The prices mentioned are before the discounts.
A spokesperson for Isuzu said that the company would like its customers to be delighted and enjoy the festive season with attractive discounts that are being offered. The discounts and special offers are available until 31st October 2019.
Isuzu recently launched the V-Cross D-Max Z Prestige variant with a segment automatic transmission. The Z Prestige variant of the pick-up is priced at Rs.19.99 lakhs, while the High Z mid variant carries a price tag of Rs. 17 lakhs (ex-showroom, India).
Isuzu V-Cross Z Prestige variant features an all-new 1.9-liter turbo-diesel engine producing 148bhp of power and 350Nm torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed automatic torque converter unit.
The base and mid variants of the D-Max V-Cross feature a 2.5-litre diesel engine producing 134bhp of power and 350Nm torque. Both variants feature a 5-speed manual transmission. All variants feature the company's ‘shift-on-the-fly' four-wheel-drive system.
All the engines featured on Isuzu models are BS-IV compliant. While there is no official statement, we expect Isuzu to overhaul its engines and make them BS-VI compliant before the April 2020 deadline.
Thoughts About The Isuzu Discount Offers
This is the best thing a manufacturer can do during the slowdown the industry is facing. A reduction in prices via discounts or otherwise makes it easier for the Indian consumer to spend money on new vehicles. We expect to see more discounts and offers from the manufacturer.