- 10 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Japanese luxury carmaker Infiniti has revealed a new teaser image of its upcoming Qs Inspiration concept sedan that will debut at the 2019 Shanghai Auto Show. The new Qs Concept will preview a future production car and previews the brand's new design language for its lineup of electric vehicles which it states is 'inspired by the art and modern architecture of Japan.'
The teaser image for the new Qs Inspiration electric sports sedan shows of the rear end of concept car. The concept sports a swooping roofline, while the roof itself looks to be made of glass, which should mean that those seated inside will get a good view of the sky outside.
The teaser image also shows off very sleek horizontal taillights for the concept which are expected to full LED units. The brand's name (Infiniti) is spelt on it block letters on the boot lid in the space between the taillights. Also seen on the teaser image are what appear to be stalks holding cameras attached to the doors of the car instead of the rear view mirrors.
Not much is known about the powertrain of the new Infiniti Qs except that it will be fully electric. The fact that the Qs Inspiration previews a future production car means that it isn't very surprising that the luxury arm of Nissan is unveiling the concept in China, which is currently the largest market for electric cars in the world. The Qs Inspiration is also based on an all-new platform that Infiniti will use for its EVs in the future.
Speaking about the Qs Inspiration, Infiniti Chairman Christian Meunier, said: "Electrification creates a range of new possibilities for sedans, with new powertrains and vehicle architectures letting us imagine how this type of car could be reinvigorated and adapted to fit the changing needs and tastes of drivers."
Infiniti has also revealed details about the Qs Inspiration concept's interiors. The Japanese carmaker claims that interior will feature two different sections. The cockpit will be a clutter-free area to engage the driver while the passenger zone will be relaxed and make the most of the generous interior space. Infiniti claims that the new Qs follows in the footsteps of the 1989 Q45, so expect rear passengers to have quite a bit of legroom.