- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 10 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 11 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 12 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Technology Spectrum Auction Might Increase Debt Of Telecom Industry: ICRA
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Infiniti, the luxury arm of Japanese carmaker Nissan has unveiled the all-electric Qs Inspiration concept at the 2019 Shanghai Motor Show. The Infiniti Qs Inspiration concept previews a new upcoming production sports sedan and hints at the carmaker's electrified future.
The Infiniti Qs Inspiration concept is the four-door sedan sibling of the previously revealed Q Inspiration four-door coupe and the Qx Inspiration SUV concepts.
The Infiniti Qs Inspiration concept's design features sharp headlights on either side of front of the concept car, which does not feature a grille, something very common in electric cars today. The front end is quite angular, with the front bumper section playing host to the illuminated Infinti badge and brand name.
The sides of the Infinitit Qs Inspiration concept sedan are quite smooth with the blacked out windows and A-Pillar adding ot the illusion of the floating roof. The side also feature cameras instead of regular ORVMs. The door handles of the coupe are also hidden.
At the the rear, there are sleek horizontal tail lights with the boot featuring Infiniti and Qs Inspiration badging. Also seen at the rear, is arather large diffuser element.
Details about the Infiniti Qs Inspiration's electric powertrain have not been revealed by the Japanese carmaker. However, Infiniti claims that the Qs Inspiration sits on a flexible architecture that has been developed to accommodate high-performance electrified powertrains - both pure electric and e-power, which suggests that the new platform is the same one used by Nissan for its electric and hybrid cars.
The interior of the concept is quite spacious with four large seats. There is alrge digital display instead of the ususal instrument binnacle. Another large display acts as the infotainment display and is placed quite low on the centre console.
Christian Meunier, chairman of Infiniti Motor Company stated, "The age of electrification presents us with an opportunity to renew our credentials as an innovative challenger brand, ready to move quickly and decisively in this growing and exciting area of the market." The Japanese luxury car brand also announced its plans to build electric cars in China for the Chinsese market, which is currently the largest in terms of EVs.