- 17 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 19 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 20 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 21 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News EC notification sets in motion 17th Lok Sabha
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Raptors defeat Bucks to earn first ever Finals berth
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai Motors has just unveiled the 2019 Elantra facelift at Malaysia. The ASEAN (Association of South East Asian Nations) spec looks similar to the facelift model unveiled in the United Sates last year. The 2019 Elantra facelift is expected to launch in India in the next few months, It is being tested on Indian roads as we bring this to you.
The 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift is the sixth generation Elantra. It features a redesigned front and rear profile. The front features a more angular stance and has dominating triangular LED headlamps, a new trapeze-shaped grille, a new bumper design, and revised fog-lamps,
New design features on the rear include a new boot lamp, new tail lamps, and a new bumper design, and the Elantra badge in the boot lip. The tail lamps featurea geometric design, and the registration plate is positioned on the bumper. The new 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift features 17-inch allow wheels.
The interiors of the new 2019 Hyundai Elantra have also received upgrades. The car sports a new steering wheel design, a re-worked instrument cluster and new switch gears. It also features breathable leather upholstery, and sports a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible.
The ASEAN spec 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift comes equipped with a bunch of safety features. The car gets a reverse parking camera, 6 airbags, ABS, EBD, a tyre pressure monitoring system, and vehicle stability control.
There are no changes in the mechanics of the 2019 Elantra. The car for Malaysian markets feature a 2.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine. Scheduled to be launched in India later this year, the India spec models will feature a 2.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 152bhp of power and 192Nm of torque.
There is also a diesel variant in the offering, featuring a 1.6-litre engine that produces 128bhp of power and 260Nm of torque. The engines will come mated to 6-speed manual, and a 6-speed automatic. Hyundai may or may no introduce the dual-clutch transmission.
We have no confirmation about pricing right now. Actual specifications and pricing will be revealed closer to the launch.
Thoughts About The New 2019 Hyundai Elantra Facelift
At first glance the car looks gorgeous. The Hyundai Elantra has been around for a while now and it is refreshing to see the new look of the vehicle. What we wait for now are performance numbers and the chance to test it out. Stay tuned!