- 6 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 7 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hyundai Motors has just unveiled the 2019 Elantra facelift at Malaysia. The ASEAN (Association of South East Asian Nations) spec looks similar to the facelift model unveiled in the United Sates last year. The 2019 Elantra facelift is expected to launch in India in the next few months, It is being tested on Indian roads as we bring this to you.
The 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift is the sixth generation Elantra. It features a redesigned front and rear profile. The front features a more angular stance and has dominating triangular LED headlamps, a new trapeze-shaped grille, a new bumper design, and revised fog-lamps,
New design features on the rear include a new boot lamp, new tail lamps, and a new bumper design, and the Elantra badge in the boot lip. The tail lamps featurea geometric design, and the registration plate is positioned on the bumper. The new 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift features 17-inch allow wheels.
The interiors of the new 2019 Hyundai Elantra have also received upgrades. The car sports a new steering wheel design, a re-worked instrument cluster and new switch gears. It also features breathable leather upholstery, and sports a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible.
The ASEAN spec 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift comes equipped with a bunch of safety features. The car gets a reverse parking camera, 6 airbags, ABS, EBD, a tyre pressure monitoring system, and vehicle stability control.
There are no changes in the mechanics of the 2019 Elantra. The car for Malaysian markets feature a 2.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine. Scheduled to be launched in India later this year, the India spec models will feature a 2.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 152bhp of power and 192Nm of torque.
There is also a diesel variant in the offering, featuring a 1.6-litre engine that produces 128bhp of power and 260Nm of torque. The engines will come mated to 6-speed manual, and a 6-speed automatic. Hyundai may or may no introduce the dual-clutch transmission.
We have no confirmation about pricing right now. Actual specifications and pricing will be revealed closer to the launch.
Thoughts About The New 2019 Hyundai Elantra Facelift
At first glance the car looks gorgeous. The Hyundai Elantra has been around for a while now and it is refreshing to see the new look of the vehicle. What we wait for now are performance numbers and the chance to test it out. Stay tuned!