- 2 hrs ago Porsche & Boeing Enter Partnership To Develop Premium Electric Flying Cars
- 2 hrs ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 Prices Increased In India: Price Hike Only For Standard & Darknight Edition Models
- 2 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar (2020) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Maruti XL5 (Premium WagonR) Spied Testing Yet Again: Fresh Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Technology Tecno Camon 12 Air Launched At Rs. 9,999: Availability, Colors, And Specifications
- News Banerjee-Esther Duflo the sixth couple to win Nobel Prize jointly; The first, Marie, Piere curie
- Lifestyle Busulfan-induced Lung Damage: Everything You Need To Know About The Rare Disease In The Sky Is Pink
- Finance Indian American Abhijit Banerjee With 2 Others Wins Nobel Economics Prize
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Elimination Week 12: Mahesh Vitta Gets Evicted From Nagarjuna’s Show!
- Sports India does not need me to be successful all the time: Sunil Chhetri
- Travel 8 Most Dangerous Road Routes In India
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
Hyundai Motors has just unveiled the 2019 Elantra facelift at Malaysia. The ASEAN (Association of South East Asian Nations) spec looks similar to the facelift model unveiled in the United Sates last year. The 2019 Elantra facelift is expected to launch in India in the next few months, It is being tested on Indian roads as we bring this to you.
The 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift is the sixth generation Elantra. It features a redesigned front and rear profile. The front features a more angular stance and has dominating triangular LED headlamps, a new trapeze-shaped grille, a new bumper design, and revised fog-lamps,
New design features on the rear include a new boot lamp, new tail lamps, and a new bumper design, and the Elantra badge in the boot lip. The tail lamps featurea geometric design, and the registration plate is positioned on the bumper. The new 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift features 17-inch allow wheels.
The interiors of the new 2019 Hyundai Elantra have also received upgrades. The car sports a new steering wheel design, a re-worked instrument cluster and new switch gears. It also features breathable leather upholstery, and sports a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible.
The ASEAN spec 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift comes equipped with a bunch of safety features. The car gets a reverse parking camera, 6 airbags, ABS, EBD, a tyre pressure monitoring system, and vehicle stability control.
There are no changes in the mechanics of the 2019 Elantra. The car for Malaysian markets feature a 2.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine. Scheduled to be launched in India later this year, the India spec models will feature a 2.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 152bhp of power and 192Nm of torque.
There is also a diesel variant in the offering, featuring a 1.6-litre engine that produces 128bhp of power and 260Nm of torque. The engines will come mated to 6-speed manual, and a 6-speed automatic. Hyundai may or may no introduce the dual-clutch transmission.
We have no confirmation about pricing right now. Actual specifications and pricing will be revealed closer to the launch.
Thoughts About The New 2019 Hyundai Elantra Facelift
At first glance the car looks gorgeous. The Hyundai Elantra has been around for a while now and it is refreshing to see the new look of the vehicle. What we wait for now are performance numbers and the chance to test it out. Stay tuned!