- 5 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Unveiled In India — Opulence & Luxury For The Entire Family
- 2 hrs ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- 4 hrs ago Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Working On A New Electric Car Under Rs 10 Lakh — An Electric Vehicle For The Masses
- News Ruckus in MP Assembly over law and order situation, BJP stages walkout
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Is Not Worried About Rumours Regarding Her Personal Life And Here's Why
- Sports My target is to qualify for World Championships and then Tokyo Olympics: Dutee Chand
- Finance CBDT Clarifies On Changes In ITR Forms Says Only Utility Updated
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora's Colourful Dress Is What You Need On A Dull Rainy Day
- Technology Exclusive: Baseus Plans to Manufacture Products In India By 2020
- Travel Chandrashila trek: Lose yourself, be awestruck.. such is the majestic view from summit
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
South Korean carmaker Hyundai has released another new teaser video for its upcoming Venue compact SUV. The new teaser video shows a camouflaged version of the Venue SUV being put through its paces in the wild terrain of Rajasthan ahead of its debut next month. The new teaser video also reveals one rather distinct design detail about the all-new compact SUV — the new Hyundai Venue will sport square-shaped LED daytime running lights.
The new video comes less than three weeks ahead of the simultaneous unveiling of the all-new Venue SUV in New York and India on the 17th of April 2019. The Venue will be formally launched in India a month later in the month of May.
The new video teaser for the Venue sees the compact SUV tackling a route between Ajmer and Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan tackling different terrain from dusty roads to ghat sections in the searing heat with temperatures in the mid and high 40s.
Other than the square-shaped daytime running lights the video also shows other sections of the front end including the sleek headlamps that flank a rather chunky version of Hyundai's cascade grille. The square-shaped LED daytime running lights also are expected to do double duty as turn indicators as well.
The new Venue is expected to be a premium offering in the compact SUV segment. The interiors of the compact SUV will reflect that as the Venue is expected to feature first-in-segment ventilated seats. The new Venue is also expected to feature a sunroof, something not really common in the segment.
Also expected are a large touchscreen infotainment display with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity along with automatic climate control. The Hyundai Venue is also expected to feature up to 7 airbags along with rear parking sensors and a reversing camera, which will use the infotainment display to show the video to the driver.