- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 5 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 8 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- News Sasikala seeks remission, learnt Kannada while in prison
- Movies Anushka Sharma And Virat Kohli’s Net Worth Of Over Rs 1200 Crore Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- Sports India vs Australia: Kuldeep is back in rhythm, India can try him in 1st T20: Sunil Gavaskar
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Hyundai India has just launched their all new sub-4 meter SUV, the Venue, at a very competitive starting price of Rs. 6.5 lakh ex-showroom (India). The South Korean auto giant has targeted younger buyers with the Venue, and that also explains the 'connected car' caption.
Hyundai's TVC for the Venue is a breath of fresh air. Again, the company is targeting younger buyers through their commercial. The TVC shows the different connectivity options that is featured in the Venue via Hyundai's BlueLink program, and also other features that the SUV is equipped with, many of them being first in segment.
The Hyundai Venue SUV features an e-SIM card that allows owners of the vehicle to control various functions via their smartphone. These features include starting the SUV remotely, operating the sunroof and windows, and air conditioning remotely, among others.
The new Hyundai Venue also features wireless phone charging, remote car tracking, locating the car in a parking lot, and even immobilizing it in case of theft. The SUV's other first-in-class features include a 3 year, unlimited kilometers warranty.
The Hyundai Venue also features an air purifier, a push button start/stop, keyless entry, LED DRLs, cruise control, 6 airbags on the top-end variant, ABS, EBD, ESP, hill hold and traction control.
The Hyundai Venue is offered with a 1.4-litre four cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine that produces 90bhp of power and 220Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The second engine option is a 1.2-litre four cylinder petrol engine that produces 83bhp of power and 115Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The crowned jewel is a 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 120bhp of power and 172Nm of torque. This engine will come mated to a 6-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The new Hyundai Venue is available in multiple colours to choose from — Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red, Denim Blue, Lava Orange, Deep Forest, and Stardust. These are the single tone colour options available.
The vehicle also come in dual-tone colours — Denim Blue with Polar White roof, Polar White with Phantom Black roof, and Lava Orange with Phantom Black roof.
Hyundai has priced their all new Venue between Rs 6.50 lakh and Rs 11.11 lakh ex-showroom India, which is the cheapest in the sub-4 meter segment.
Thoughts About Hyundai Venue TVC
Well done. The TVC look new, looks like it is meant for the younger generation, and has a certain ring to it. If we were to buy a car at the very moment, there is no doubt that it would be the Hyundai Venue. And why not? Loaded with features and priced very smartly.