- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note10 And Note10 Plus Accessories: Best Cases And Covers to Buy In India
- News Odisha jobs: Check official notification for 128 Post Graduate Teacher vacancies
- Sports India vs West Indies: Highlights: Rahane and Bumrah torment West Indies as India seal first Test in clinical fashion
- Movies Hrithik Roshan: Entertainment Value Of A Film Is Most Important For Me
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai India has just launched the much awaited Venue today and the sub-4 meter SUV is set to take the industry by storm. Hyundai says that they already have 15,000 bookings of the technologically advanced SUV and are expecting that number to go up significantly over the next few weeks.
If you're thinking about buying an SUV and the Hyundai Venue is on your list, here are the top 5 features about the all new Hyundai Venue SUV:
The new Hyundai Venue is all about connectivity. Hyundai realizes that people are more connected than ever before and they have done everything they can to make their offering as connected as can be. The Blue Link suite of the connected car tech is divided into 7 different categories — Safety, Security, Remote, Vehicle Relationship Management (VRM), Location-based Services (LBS), Alert Services, Server Voice Recognition.
While all these services have dedicated functions and are all top-of-the-line, the most infamous is the feature that is India-specific — Driving information/ Behaviour, which allows the owner to know how the person behind the wheel is driving the vehicle (speed, braking, distance traveled, and more). To know more about the Blue Link Connectivity on the Venue, click here.
The Crowned Jewel Of The Engine Offerings
The Hyundai Venue is offered with a 1.4-litre four cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine that produces 90bhp of power and 220Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The second engine option is a 1.2-litre four cylinder petrol engine that produces 83bhp of power and 115Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The crowned jewel however, is a 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 120bhp of power and 172Nm of torque. This engine will come mated to a 6-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
Segment First Features
The new Hyundai Venue is possibly the most feature rich vehicle currently being offered in the sub-4 meter segment. In addition to most features that are present in most vehicles, the Hyundai Venue features an air purifier, wireless phone charging, a cooled glove box, and of course, 33 connected features of which 10 are India specific.
Hyundai has always been pro-safety. Their entire range of vehicles have always been safety compliant. And now, they have upped the safety game with the new Hyundai Venue. The Venue features Electronic Stability Control, a Vehicle Stability Management System, High Structural Safety (AHSS and HSS), Hill-Assist Control, a Rear Parking Assist System, Cornering Lamps, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and a Burglar Alarm. Talk about peace of mind!
Hyundai has a simple plan — launch an SUV that is beyond expectation in terms of safety, performance, and features, and then price it so competitively that people will flock to buy it. And that is exactly what they have done.
Hyundai has priced their all new Venue between Rs 6.50 lakh and Rs 11.11 lakh ex-showroom India, which is the cheapest in the sub-4 meter segment. The competitor that comes close to this pricing Tata Motors with the Nexon. Even then, the Nexon is more expensive than the Venue.
And there you have it. This is pretty much everything you need to know about the Hyundai Venue. In addition, the vehicle is available in multiple colours to choose from — Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red, Denim Blue, Lava Orange, Deep Forest, and Stardust. These are the single tone colour options available.
The vehicle also come in dual-tone colours — Denim Blue with Polar White roof, Polar White with Phantom Black roof, and Lava Orange with Phantom Black roof.
Thoughts About The New Hyundai Venue
Hyundai has launched a masterpiece and there is no doubt this vehicle will be a bestseller. Hyundai has put it in a lot of work for and all the effort will pay off.
There is no doubt that this is the absolute best that is available in the market. The car is feature rich, safe, has fantastic engine options, and above all, it is the cheapest in the segment. Fantastic job Hyundai, fantastic!